PDA

View Full Version : DPF off Golf pd tdi. Is this ok?

Diagnosticated
16th November, 2012, 03:27 PM
This is my first attempt at dpf off on a VW. Can someone tell me if I have done it right? Tell me by pm if you prefer.
Thanks.

File now removed. BIG Thank you to those who helped me learn.

ross79ta
16th November, 2012, 07:32 PM
post also ori file

Diagnosticated
17th November, 2012, 09:43 AM
post also ori file
Why? I only change one bit. I want to know if I changed correct bit.

b2s15
17th November, 2012, 09:56 AM
to know which byte you changed, we must have ori file to compare and see where is that byte.

sunduk112
17th November, 2012, 10:06 AM
if you know wher is switch you no need orig file ;) original file is need only for people who dont know where is swith and after if customer not miss you see wher is swith :D

ecutuners
17th November, 2012, 11:40 AM
DPF is still on in your file, try again

Diagnosticated
17th November, 2012, 01:30 PM
Thank you for reply. Am I right that it should be a change from 00001 to 00000 or have I got that wrong ?
Can you hint, am I in the right area or completely wrong?

ross79ta
17th November, 2012, 02:29 PM
if you know wher is switch you no need orig file ;) original file is need only for people who dont know where is swith and after if customer not miss you see wher is swith :D

I thinked he didn't put switch off (he did wrong one), but i expected other kind of modifies... it's difficult to remember position of several bit or zones of several cars... probably who remember where is a bit is because he can do only that :)

Diagnosticated
17th November, 2012, 03:26 PM

First post updated with new file.
I have tried again. Would you be kind enough to look.
Thank you.

Diagnosticated
17th November, 2012, 03:27 PM
First post updated with new file.
Would you be kind enough to look.
Thank you.

Diagnosticated
17th November, 2012, 05:17 PM
I have removed my final working file. BIG thank you to all those who helped me. You know who you are. THANK YOU.
Please don't PM me for help as I was helped by others. I still don't understand how you find the switch in a different file so I can't really help others. I'm not clever enough.