PDA

View Full Version : wii games download

huggie
22nd February, 2009, 01:53 AM
anyone lookin for a good place for downloadin wii games fast and free no torrents
ok it is newsgroups but its free you need a program called grabbit and one called quickpar
and the name of the group is news.virginmedia.com as i said its free i use this myself
anyway give it a try see what you think

JMCK
24th February, 2009, 08:52 PM
Don't laugh. What is pm, anyway would like to know if possible. Thanks

Bulld0g
24th February, 2009, 08:54 PM
PM = Private message

dell_xps
24th February, 2009, 08:56 PM
anyone lookin for a good place for downloadin wii games fast and free no torrents drop me a pm and ill tell you:dancing2: p.s you have to be on v*****

Dude share the wealth !

Devilfish
24th February, 2009, 09:49 PM
Why not post the information?

If it can't be posted on the forum, I'll remove this thread.

dell_xps
24th February, 2009, 10:03 PM
Why not post the information?

If it can't be posted on the forum, I'll remove this thread.

My guess it will be newsgroups!

Devilfish
24th February, 2009, 10:04 PM
Well he can post the group name and people who use newsgroups can download them. I don't see the point in the secrecy.

dell_xps
24th February, 2009, 10:10 PM
Well he can post the group name and people who use newsgroups can download them. I don't see the point in the secrecy.

He must be a good Mason.:wavey:

allvira
17th March, 2009, 06:46 AM
Thanks for sharing it. I am also looking for free download wii games. I'll go there soon. Generally I am very much interested in Online Poker game as well.

middlewingnut
17th March, 2009, 10:26 AM
Personally, there's just no mystery in this - no offence to the secretive ones above, but try google with things like, "wii iso rapishare" and you will get (amongst some rubbish) some interesting finds.

thewanderer77
17th March, 2009, 11:51 AM
i dont think that this will work.