PDA

View Full Version : edc17 fap by switch

micromax
17th November, 2012, 09:44 PM
in free time i`m looking for switch in edc17 for disable fap. can you share for me any files ori and without fap for compare?

best regards

LaraVAG
18th November, 2012, 03:58 PM
Buy Swiftec, you will have all switch to disable DPF.

micromax
18th November, 2012, 07:00 PM
need to learn something and do not use a mindless program that turns off the my brain :-)

assitutto
19th November, 2012, 03:20 PM
if you want study use winols and damos, select ori file and with damos study to find dpf off by switch
mod file and test your solution on the car,try many time and time again

you ask dpf off file made by other people to "study"...mate this is not study, this is "copy"

Diagnosticated
19th November, 2012, 06:49 PM
if you want study use winols and damos, select ori file and with damos study to find dpf off by switch
mod file and test your solution on the car,try many time and time again

you ask dpf off file made by other people to "study"...mate this is not study, this is "copy"

I don't think you can find a switch using your method.
I tried with edc16 many many times. There was no switch to find and yet there is a switch.

assitutto
19th November, 2012, 08:41 PM
i'm not a pro and for dpf off i buy file or solution and then i try the switch
i'm onest, i buy and then "copy" the solution

this is not study, this is copy

micromax want file for dpf off made by other tuner, no problem in this...but it's not study, it's copy

sorry for my english

micromax
19th November, 2012, 10:23 PM
maybe you have right. but life is life. i find switch in ford edc16, this same switch is in all bosch ecu in ford/mazda, but always in another place. now i find this same switch in citroen c4 on edc16. next time to learn about edc17.i use winhex and brain.

if you repair airbag sensor? this is copy? This is wrong thinking