PDA

View Full Version : edc16c34

faiscamix
18th November, 2012, 12:08 PM
Hi there

Someone have ori file for edc16c34 psa 75 hp ?

bosch 0 281 012 620

I don't have original and don't know what tool was used to get ori file. I'm using the old bdm lad to see if i can return this one to life again.

Thank you.

sunduk112
18th November, 2012, 12:43 PM
more info!!
what model and car year

mario38
18th November, 2012, 02:16 PM
Hi there

Someone have ori file for edc16c34 psa 75 hp ?

bosch 0 281 012 620

I don't have original and don't know what tool was used to get ori file. I'm using the old bdm lad to see if i can return this one to life again.

Thank you.
Your file is not original.
your file is 75 hp but 110 hp Parther Peugeot 1.6 HDI = 1037377715
Your file is modified + egr on+dpf off

faiscamix
19th November, 2012, 12:17 PM
It's a partner 75hp from 2005. These files was what was coming to my hand one suposely original, the others what i got from reading ecu. If you say that it's not original file i believe because this was work of courious. Owner came to me to try to put van to work because the other guy was leaving van completely F%&/ up. Problem is that the car is 500km from me. I really dont's understand this courious guy's, i'm working with this (ecu's) almost every day and i always refuse works that i don't know if i can recover ecu or at least substitute it for a second hand unit. I only accepted this one because by the talk of owner is a sort of a last resort. I don't understand these guy's really i rather to pay for a nice tunned file when i don't know the car and i'm working with cars for years. Well let's see if it will work with a file that i got, if someone have a ori file with eeprom i would thank alot.

Thank you guy's for support

faiscamix
20th November, 2012, 03:33 PM
It's working but i would like to make the job perfect. I programmed a dump from a 90hp model, but eeprom still the same so check engine light still on. Someone have both dumps paired for me after to sew them to car ? Thank you again lads

faiscamix
26th November, 2012, 10:28 AM
Anyone ??? Thank you

User4e
27th November, 2012, 08:06 PM
You can try this.
It is from Partner DV6 9HW 2010.

PierreTheron
27th November, 2012, 09:33 PM
Seems a new conspiracy happening here .

we receive non running cars . (Other people maybe stuffed it up by knowing tooooo much on these .. then they run away .Then owner sells on auction as it is going to be too expensive to fix ) Then we end up with it trying to figure out what went wrong on them .. Hmmmmmmmmmmm a good money earner if you know how to get it runner again ...

So seems some off us must sit on the background waiting for these ..?????

:beheaded::beheaded::beheaded:

faiscamix
28th November, 2012, 09:35 AM
Every kid nowadays have interfaces at home and trying to be tunners. How to compete on costs with something like that ? Only way to survive is to have the tools and most important know how to use them right, and wait for this chances to try to pay them. I for many years stoped to make tunning, i will not run the risk for so much litle money. It's harder to fix especialy when we don't know from where they come and what it was made on the car. But i'm glad that i can help and pay the tools along the way. Thank you all for the support