this is not chiptuning but this is a cheap tuning,
you risk to break your turbo with this cheap tuning file
if you need a proffesionnel chiptuning,send me PM

sincero
20th November, 2012, 07:35 AM
Can someone tell me, is it good this tuning? Thanks

rasequia
20th November, 2012, 11:12 AM
You ask for an opinion and post a password protected file?Is funny...

sincero
20th November, 2012, 11:21 PM
Very sorry about this:embarassed:

rasequia
21st November, 2012, 06:47 AM
Your tunning in not ok.

ducatisti
21st November, 2012, 10:48 AM
It makes me laugh when people think they have the skill to detect a good tuned file by eye.

A perfect tuned file gives perfect AFR for the car in question. Can you see AFR by looking in a file ? No you cannot. You need a datalogger or a dyno to check the quality .

It saddens me that there are people in this world that tune cars without the right equiptment. If you cannot check your AFR then never assume your work is good.

rasequia
21st November, 2012, 10:57 AM
You're talking nonsense.Good tuned file is a good tuned file and a bad tuned file is bad tuned file.Easy,or want to draw?

notm
22nd November, 2012, 06:19 PM
100 agree with you ducatisti.

atd
22nd November, 2012, 07:11 PM
But when you look at something and you see that is f***ed up what would you say? I support that someone use winols and learn something day by day, month by month to do his own car. But at the first sight on these I must say that it isn't champion of the world. Diesel runs on everything, but when some pro tuners work with dyno, can count fast in brain airflow/fuel ratio so that it will be enough.
Some time ago I get to check file from Golf4 after mtm remap, everything documented on 140ps and 360nm but file looked like this from first post...
Explorercris look for good guides in network, when you will have still troubles, pm me.

rasequia
22nd November, 2012, 09:12 PM
If some say that tuned file are good,its ok,not my problem.Not expect.Test and go to the dyno.

atd
22nd November, 2012, 11:59 PM
rasequia I got pm from you. Maybe you did not understand me or my language is uncorrect so sorry for my english.
I wanted to say that it's in my opinion also "cheap tuning" like someone said before.
I also wanted to say that I saw some files made by pro companies (ex. in my earlier post) when the car doesn't run well, and its visible without dyno, even looking only in maps... I write about these tdi engines of course.
regards

drakov
23rd November, 2012, 12:14 AM
It makes me laugh when people think they have the skill to detect a good tuned file by eye.

Nobody said it was a good file:-), They said it wasn't good, and you don't need any dyno ect to tell that with some remaps, it's the same if you fit brake pads metal side to disc... you don't need a brake tester to tell if they are working 'good'.

rasequia
23rd November, 2012, 06:15 AM
1000 % agree drakov.

ducatisti
27th November, 2012, 04:47 PM
Its mainly people who do not have dynos that disagree. If you cannot check your work. Dont assume its perfect or safe