PDA

View Full Version : vw vento 97 year 1.9 55kw td

aksimo
19th November, 2012, 03:43 PM
Hallo I need cahange the solenoid of the pump 2 wire go in is there any immo problem if I will fit new not used solenoid ? I have never done it. Please advise !

Shmortz
19th November, 2012, 04:17 PM
no problem, crack the immo and put +12V directly to old solenoid and it will work...

aksimo
19th November, 2012, 04:34 PM
no problem, crack the immo and put +12V directly to old solenoid and it will work...

Hallo what you mean whit 12+ to old solenoid ,I anderstand If I but new I muss crack the immo even new solenoid from store installing ? Is there way to adapt it whit vag?

Shmortz
19th November, 2012, 05:01 PM
what is the problem with that car, it is immo problem? if you want to remove immo you need to crack the black plastic and some metal in it cover over the solenoid and connect the one of that two cables who have 12 volt on ignition and it is done, even you can change the solenoid with new one if you want... I hope you understand my inglish...

aksimo
19th November, 2012, 06:45 PM
what is the problem with that car, it is immo problem? if you want to remove immo you need to crack the black plastic and some metal in it cover over the solenoid and connect the one of that two cables who have 12 volt on ignition and it is done, even you can change the solenoid with new one if you want... I hope you understand my inglish...

The old solenoid to not shut off the car anymore, I will but a new one but how is easiest to get the car run whit new solenoid?

Thanks

Shmortz
19th November, 2012, 07:34 PM
this is the only way to change the solenoid, remove plastic and metal cover and change it...

aksimo
19th November, 2012, 07:50 PM
this is the only way to change the solenoid, remove plastic and metal cover and change it...

Hallo you mean that I have to break new solenoid for get the car run whit new solenoid ?

:giveup: