PDA

View Full Version : what phone do i buy?

fazzi
20th November, 2012, 01:53 PM
ive got a nokia n8 and im due a upgrade, from what ive read it looks like i should get a iphone or samsung3 can anybody give me any advice on what i should get, thanks in advance

Shady
20th November, 2012, 02:04 PM
Samsung. End of

Sent from my T-Mobile Vivacity using Tapatalk 2

Canker_Canison
20th November, 2012, 05:18 PM
S3 or Note2.

The Note2 is slightly bigger, but has more system memory (so runs faster than the S3), a better display & a cute wand.

The Note2 is also a bit more pricey than the S3. By about ?100 the last time I checked.

sadjanus
23rd November, 2012, 02:55 AM
i prefer the s3, i have one since a few weeksand is wonderful, yes i know the new note 2 have more ram, but siriously, the s3 is the limit of the size, the note 2 on the ear is ridiculous,

Teroristas
18th January, 2013, 05:00 PM
Galaxy S3 is the best:D

typfer
19th January, 2013, 05:40 PM
try going down to your local stores & hands on the phone. buy the phone that your comfortable using with. (:

for me.. I'm on GS3 for its big and just nice screen for videos, gamings & light surfing net.

and also, its fits your pocket just nice.

Foodisnummy
21st January, 2013, 05:04 PM
This is an Android forum, so you must have had an incline about the answers you were going to received!?

I think the iPhone 5 is a major disappointment, and with Apple share prices declining recently, I think they do to. Therefore, I'd recommend waiting to see what the next iPhone will have in store. They'll know they need to recover from their mediocre attempt at a new iPhone and will likely come out with a technology that will sooner or later make its way onto every other smartphone.

If you can't wait, I'd say the S3. It's a beast of a phone and serves pretty much every need you could want. The phone is innovative as well, making it a new experience for you, rather than just a "bigger, better" phone.

Experience is what we should all care about, not just how big is the processor.

My 2p.

Canker_Canison
22nd January, 2013, 03:13 PM
I think the iPhone 5 is a major disappointment, and with Apple share prices declining recently, I think they do to. Therefore, I'd recommend waiting to see what the next iPhone will have in store. They'll know they need to recover from their mediocre attempt at a new iPhone and will likely come out with a technology that will sooner or later make its way onto every other smartphone.

I think Apple are running out of ideas to steal. And just like the Chinese, they're not much good at developing their own ideas.

Apple are scared. Samsung have been working with the makers of willow glass for about 6 months now. It won't be long before roll out touch screen phones are released.
LED displays are naturally flexible, unlike LCD. It's only the digitizer for touch screen use that has kept phones rigid.

My money's on a 6in cylindrical phone. An external standard LED touch display for phone use & a 7in pull out LED HD touch screen for smartphone/tablet use.

Here's something Nokia made a few years back. It's powered by Coca-Cola.

http://cdn-static.zdnet.com/i/story/61/18/011049/zdnet-nokia-sugar-phone.jpg

Shrink the keypad & make it a touch screen. Then add the pull out 7in display.

We have the technology.....

MotherFracker
8th February, 2013, 09:44 PM
Galaxy Nexus.