PDA

View Full Version : Vix EPG causing system crash

murphyb007
24th November, 2012, 10:09 AM
have installed the new VIX 3.0 Image on my Vu Duo ? Looks Great and very practical. My only Gripe is when I go into the Settings > Cross EPG > and try to go down to open TV the system crashes, restart it and go in again ? Same thing. Can anyone make any recommendation as to how to get around this? The EPG Panel is coming up but nothing on it,

RuberDuck
24th November, 2012, 10:22 AM
please submit any and all crash logs pertaining to these incidents either directly to us via the inbuilt logs manager in the image or if possible upload them to our forum.

Although i cant say that i have had any such problems with any of my 5 receivers all of which use the latest ViX 3.0 images and CrossEPG / OpenTV.

dell_xps
24th November, 2012, 11:24 AM
Where do you have it saving to ? if internal flash change it to hard drive !!

murphyb007
26th November, 2012, 09:48 AM
Hi, I have them saving to the installed hard drive, crashes everytime I go into the same settings,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DOUGALMCD
26th November, 2012, 12:39 PM
Hi there it looks and sounds like you have'nt set it up properly so I would check the hard drive is mounted and path set up as well as epg path. If these are ok you would be better reflashing from start as the image may be corrupted. hth

murphyb007
26th November, 2012, 11:13 PM
Looking like its the corrupt theory, everything is mounted and pathed etc...

irorwayrix
26th June, 2017, 03:31 PM
hi there im only seem to be getting epg for free view channel and not anything else. Any one got any solutions for this ive tried deleteing the epg and un installing cross epg downloader and re installing everything but still getting same fault...... any help be apprecated

nbtechnic
15th May, 2022, 06:08 PM
Did you solve the problem or not?