PDA

View Full Version : Oozoon 3.2.2 blank screen and no data on transponder

dexyweescot
28th November, 2012, 12:50 AM
i was having problems with the latest dbuk image on my dm800se giving me "no data on transponder" sometimes and i really want to multiboot anyway with BA so i have installed Oozoon 3.2.2..cccam2.1.3 is running and i created the cccam.cfg file with the server. Sgtflipflops are being used but for some reason im getting some fta channels but other channels are blank giving me "no data on transponder" error again, its like its worse. i been at this all nite and im needing some fresh brains on it. Can anyone give an idea where im going wrong?

dexyweescot
28th November, 2012, 03:39 PM
right i have sorted the blank screens, ts panel wasnt installing the cam correctly, so i downloaded direct from the tunisia-dreambox server and all channels are now working. im still getting the same issues as with DBUK with "no data on transponder" at random times tho. i can deliberately get the message up if i go to one of the channels that are listed as numbers such as 1303, then zap back to a working channel, i get the error. My signal is at 96% & 15.48dB. I would be watching say BBC HD and its fine then i zap to say channel 1303 and i get the 1st screendump, i zap back to BBC HD and i get the 2nd screendump and then I get the error again so i have to fully reboot the box. it also sometimes just happens when i zap to a normal channel..its getting really annoying.. restart GUI doesnt work.

http://www.dginstallations.com/images/screendump1.jpg

http://www.dginstallations.com/images/screendump2.jpg

dexyweescot
30th November, 2012, 08:34 PM
Yaoxin said to check RTI, wot is that?

dexyweescot
10th April, 2013, 10:05 PM
Well after more than 3 months i received the tuner back and it had no signs of repair. after the test the issue is still the same. i got my mate who is a sly engineer out and he tested the lnb and signals and everything is fine??? after emailing the supplier, there is no reply now....mmmm never again!