PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - End Of The World

RedSpider
24th February, 2009, 09:39 AM
This is the projected planetary alignment for December 21st 2012, doomsday as predicted by the ancient mayans.
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3259/solarxs0.gif (http://imageshack.us/)

And this is a crop circle which apparently appeared overnight and has never been explained or debunked as a hoax
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/images/ACF60C7.jpg

What do you reckon? coincidence? hoax? or is there someone trying to tell us something?

delboy13
25th February, 2009, 01:33 AM
a documentry has been released called 2012 science or superstition

caveman_nige
25th February, 2009, 01:36 AM
all complete bollocks as usual....

cantona7
25th February, 2009, 06:52 AM
i'll give my opinion on 22/12/2012

other than that load of old tosh lol

gmb45
25th February, 2009, 07:19 AM
pure shite m8

zaphodbb
25th February, 2009, 08:31 PM
so on the 21st of dec 2012 at precisely 11.12 when you blow up and the last thing you see is your bootlace threading its way through your asshole, you will laugh on the other side of your face if you had one, only people who believe can be proved wrong if its right, no one can say i told you so, but for me ... i dont know planetary alignment, mayan calender, planet x, i will be shitfaced as usual, if you worry you die if you dont worry you die anyway so why worry :devil:

RedSpider
25th February, 2009, 08:55 PM
is this a dig at me or a dig at this 2012 rot?

caveman_nige
25th February, 2009, 09:02 PM
the 2012 rot,, we were all supposed to die in end of the world last year when they turned on that thing in Cern Switzerland. All this end of the world things are absolute pap, the only people who actually believe them are those weak minded easily lead idiots that join cults etc.. Don't you laugh when you come across such things..

RedSpider
25th February, 2009, 10:41 PM
i do laugh. u should take a look at the 2012 forum. its full of the fools. its worth a laugh.

caveman_nige
25th February, 2009, 10:52 PM
Do what, your kidding, there is a forum of these people? I know you get all sorts on the net but I am still surprised that there is a forum dedicated to it.... loosers.

RedSpider
26th February, 2009, 03:44 AM
yes well, each to there own. thers a lot of them. to be honest i only posted this as i thought that maybe people would be interested. whether you believe it or not doesn't make it any more or any less intriguing.
and besides i'm sure these 'losers' could be inclined to say the same about this or any other forum.

gmb45
26th February, 2009, 06:10 AM
but thinking again, nostradamus i think it was predicted the war to end all wars will start in the middle east, look whats happening there now !

zaphodbb
26th February, 2009, 09:17 AM
a good friend of mine slartibartfast recons we will be destroyed by a vogon demolition fleet, in order to make way for a new hyperspace bypass, so thats alright then !!!

life, dont talk to me about life :goodnight:

RedSpider
26th February, 2009, 09:59 AM
well people do need to get to places a bit quicker even if it means the destruction of an entire planet

caveman_nige
26th February, 2009, 11:34 AM
Yup i must rush out and get my affairs in order, make sure my will is up to date etc... If people wanna sit around waiting for the end of the world then fine, they can go an barracade themselves into a cave waiting for the 'big day', what a laugh that must be.. Then when it (the end of the world) does not happen and they did not takle part in the group suicide pact and they see the sun come up for another day, then another, then another, they surely must then feel like they got played..

If i met one of these people i am not sure whether i would just laugh at them or slap them first.

A mere selection of 'end of the world' loons to make it famous.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Waiting for Armageddon (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7101727.stm)

BBC News | AFRICA | Uganda cult arrest warrants issued (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/704355.stm)

BBC News | AFRICA | When devotion means death (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/682357.stm)

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Rise of Japanese cults (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3029183.stm)

BBC News | UK | Apocalypse now, or never? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/564422.stm)

maxi1968
27th February, 2009, 07:53 PM
is this a dig at me or a dig at this 2012 rot?
i wouldnt worry about the world ending in 2012,the comet that is due to pass close by the earth is more likely to hit the earth in2036 due to a prcess called ressinance.

zaphodbb
27th February, 2009, 09:11 PM
Yup i must rush out and get my affairs in order, make sure my will is up to date etc... If people wanna sit around waiting for the end of the world then fine, they can go an barracade themselves into a cave waiting for the 'big day', what a laugh that must be.. Then when it (the end of the world) does not happen and they did not takle part in the group suicide pact and they see the sun come up for another day, then another, then another, they surely must then feel like they got played..

If i met one of these people i am not sure whether i would just laugh at them or slap them first.

A mere selection of 'end of the world' loons to make it famous.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Waiting for Armageddon (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7101727.stm)

BBC News | AFRICA | Uganda cult arrest warrants issued (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/704355.stm)

BBC News | AFRICA | When devotion means death (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/682357.stm)

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Rise of Japanese cults (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3029183.stm)

BBC

News | UK | Apocalypse now, or never? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/564422.stm)

hmm your the only one i know that lives in a cave nige can i pop round ... just in case lollollollollollol

RedSpider
28th February, 2009, 09:47 AM
but thinking again, nostradamus i think it was predicted the war to end all wars will start in the middle east, look whats happening there now !

a war to end all wars?
this is a war on terror. a faceless enemy. it's a war that can't end. it will drag and drag until america have got everything they can take

philgeespaintbrush
1st March, 2009, 01:17 PM
Wonder what odds I could get on the world ending 2012? Might be worth a flutter:stupido3:

dongebag
1st March, 2009, 07:57 PM
but thinking again, Nostradamus i think it was predicted the war to end all wars will start in the middle east, look whats happening there now !

I remember in the 90's when the everyone was saying Nostradamas predicted the end of the world in 1999. Didn't happen then (Unless Im in hell right now!!!).

As Nostradamus predictions go well beyond 2012 Im not worried as how could he predict the end of the world in 2012 when his other predictions go much further into the future!!

TopGun
1st March, 2009, 08:59 PM
I think its just a farmer having a problem with his harvester.

maxi1968
2nd March, 2009, 10:27 AM
nostradamus predicted that there would be a cataclysm around 2036

RedSpider
2nd March, 2009, 10:37 AM
Wonder what odds I could get on the world ending 2012? Might be worth a flutter:stupido3:
what would you spend your winnings on if it does end? lol

RedSpider
2nd March, 2009, 11:15 AM
the concern is that the sun is about to align with the centre of the galaxy. the mayans believed that this happened once in every 5125 years and that, when it did, the sun receives a kind of charge which causes it to shine more intensely and produce what we call solar flares. Scientists are expecting a massive increase in solar activity in 2012.
it could all be a coincidence that ancient mayan predictions match up with modern science. we can only wait and see.
i saw a documentary which theorised that the worse case scenario for the impending doom would not be noticed immediately but happen over an undefined period of time. the prediction is for floods and famines. the first people to be affected by this would be those of third world nations. eventually it would become global.
imagine how that would affect the global community. we're not exactly going to willing to share resources.
population will fall dramatically by the time that things start to calm down. something like 7 billion down to 1 billion. victims of disease, starvation and war.

mrdee0
2nd March, 2009, 11:17 PM
Where on earth would the best place to be at the time? Is there anywhere that would be relatively safe? Might as well start making preparations now dont you think?

melloned
3rd March, 2009, 01:01 AM
:devil: On a 3 day week now and frittering my hard earned away in the boozer most nights , i predict the end of my liver by mid 2010 , bollocks to it !:rolleyes:

caveman_nige
3rd March, 2009, 01:44 AM
Yawn.......

alunfennell
3rd March, 2009, 03:12 AM
Did not Mayan Civilization leave there citys and homes fearing the Spanish envasion never to return ? leaving behind every thing they had built up over hundreds of years ?

I think they had more on there minds than predicting a far off End of the World and been so kind as giving us the time and date of such a prediction.

The end of the World came for them quite a bit earler than 2012

They were fantastic people all the same even to leave a Computer simulation from a old 386 for us to have a look at !

Anyway I wont be standing on any mountain in the pissing rain waiting for it, Im sure Liverpool are playing Champions league that evening

Good Program
http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=Decoding+the+Past+-+Mayan+Doomsday+Prophecy&emb=0&aq=-1&oq=#
Final Regards:
Alun

gmb45
3rd March, 2009, 06:34 AM
the concern is that the sun is about to align with the centre of the galaxy. the mayans believed that this happened once in every 5125 years and that, when it did, the sun receives a kind of charge which causes it to shine more intensely and produce what we call solar flares. Scientists are expecting a massive increase in solar activity in 2012.
it could all be a coincidence that ancient mayan predictions match up with modern science. we can only wait and see.
i saw a documentary which theorised that the worse case scenario for the impending doom would not be noticed immediately but happen over an undefined period of time. the prediction is for floods and famines. the first people to be affected by this would be those of third world nations. eventually it would become global.
imagine how that would affect the global community. we're not exactly going to willing to share resources.
population will fall dramatically by the time that things start to calm down. something like 7 billion down to 1 billion. victims of disease, starvation and war. well there will be plenty of jobs available then http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/gmb45/albums/smilies/751-laugh.gif

stan7632
3rd March, 2009, 03:22 PM

Good to see healthy debate at work here!!!!:five:

forntida
3rd March, 2009, 04:05 PM
Sadly it is coming to and end. My driving licence ends on 2012.:cobblers:

alunfennell
4th March, 2009, 06:49 PM
Fantastic people them Mayans ! worst of all 3 bloody days before Christmas, I do hope the TV guide will include the 22, 23, 24 & 25 of december 2012 at least we can see what we will be missing over the holidays.

A fantastic excuse for not buying Christmas presents.

Regards:
Alun

RedSpider
5th March, 2009, 09:31 PM
wouldn't worry about the tv listings. all be rubbish anyway.
i'll tell you what will be scheduled. christmas special dance on iceskates. dr who episode that will ultimately be a letdown. and a harry potter film.

if the world don't end, at least it will feel like it has when sitting through that cack

RICHARD SNELLER 53
6th March, 2009, 11:37 PM
the end of the world will come on the day that you die thats the great mystry no one knows were when or how they will die till that day comes get as mutch dept ran up and let them you owe it too do all the worrying

gazz10
7th March, 2009, 10:01 PM
i think i will go out in jan 2012 and get all these buy now pay next year offers. If you ask me this 2012 forum just full of shit, when 2012 hits will they change there name to 2013. Were does it all end, i bet plenty of the forum members are from the ufo capital of scotland.

truthseeker
8th March, 2009, 07:38 PM
Dont be so quick to brush it away, theres a lot more weight to the 2012 date than you might think. I was a sceptic untill recently, but im about halfway through a book entitled "2012 the year of the mayan prophesy" and its some mindblowing stuff.

Problem is your thinking in a christian way, and it was never, ever meant that way. end of the world could very easily mean the start of a new world, or a new way of thinking. A spiritual enlightenment, if you will. And there is a lot of evidence for this already occuring.

Suprisingly, that book also mentions crop circles (which i was always an unbeliver of, i even had a go at making them when i was a kid!) and doesn't mention that crcle. It does put across a very strong case for some of them being real though.

Look before you leap.

caveman_nige
8th March, 2009, 07:49 PM
better go and top yourself now then mate, no point in waiting around 3 years getting stressed about it...lol

#for those observing and with no sense of humour, this was directed as a light hearted joke on such a view ...

RedSpider
8th March, 2009, 09:04 PM
better go and top yourself now then mate, no point in waiting around 3 years getting stressed about it...

think telling him to top himself seems a bit harsh and inappropriate. especially from a moderator. i would imagine that if any of us standard members were to make such a comment we'ld get a warning or perhaps banned.
who's modding these mods?

caveman_nige
8th March, 2009, 09:18 PM
funny, i thought you were all for free speech and joking about... I like you am also entitled to an opinion as a member or should i keep them to myself as a moderator.... I would not think worse of anybody else who wishes to laugh and joke about these absurd theories...

Lets face it, if somebody thinks the world is coming to an end in a few years then its gonna be a miserable existence for them... what happens when you believe in such a theory, do you just go on about everyday life or do you start some hedonistic rampage, society being what it is does not really tolerate such 'rampages'. Also you would think that all your family is coming to and end as well, so why keep any assets, why not sell them all and go on the bender of a lifetime as there is no point having a will and leaving anything behind.

RedSpider
8th March, 2009, 09:31 PM
yes, i admit some of my posts have been a bit knuckle deep but telling somebody to top themself is a bit over the top. you told me off about my Hitler joke and you have posted your own Hitler themed jokes. neither of us touched on the evil of the man but both jokes were borne from the same bad taste. but i suppose you're entitled to your double standards being a mod and all.
and i suppose here comes my ban. how dare i speak out? how dare i?

Bulld0g
8th March, 2009, 09:33 PM
yes, i admit some of my posts have been a bit knuckle deep but telling somebody to top themself is a bit over the top. you told me off about my Hitler joke and you have posted your own Hitler themed jokes. neither of us touched on the evil of the man but both jokes were borne from the same bad taste. but i suppose you're entitled to your double standards being a mod and all.

Chill out m8 it was said in jest.

krazylegz
8th March, 2009, 09:33 PM
funny, i thought you were all for free speech and joking about... I like you am also entitled to an opinion as a member or should i keep them to myself as a moderator.... I would not think worse of anybody else who wishes to laugh and joke about these absurd theories...

Lets face it, if somebody thinks the world is coming to an end in a few years then its gonna be a miserable existence for them... what happens when you believe in such a theory, do you just go on about everyday life or do you start some hedonistic rampage, society being what it is does not really tolerate such 'rampages'. Also you would think that all your family is coming to and end as well, so why keep any assets, why not sell them all and go on the bender of a lifetime as there is no point having a will and leaving anything behind.

totally agree all this end of world stuff is a load of crap in my eyes...just like the millenium all the pcs were gunna crash but that never happened either

caveman_nige
8th March, 2009, 09:38 PM
oh i see, you want to have slagging match with me. Well I will not rise to it mate, but remember the rules as you proceed.. If somebody complains and reports my post and DF or other mods feel it is to controversial and/or then they will dutifilly remove it as is their job.

But to make it easier for you to realise that the post was meant as humour i will edit it slightly so you can sleep better tonight...

Fill ya boots..

jasbo7
8th March, 2009, 09:45 PM
calm down guys and have some fun before the world ends. oops

Kingcarr
8th March, 2009, 09:47 PM
lol funny this... a guy who i used to work with told my boss about the whole 2012 thing. The boss didnt believe it, so my boss and him made a bet!

The bet was that if the world didn't end my boss would own everything he has, but if the world did end, the guy would own everything my boss owns!

lmao! no word of a lie!

jasbo7
8th March, 2009, 09:49 PM
his last bet i bet

Jaffa
8th March, 2009, 10:10 PM
i would imagine that if any of us standard members were to make such a comment we'ld get a warning or perhaps banned.
who's modding these mods?

but i suppose you're entitled to your double standards being a mod and all.

I will let you into a secret..... if you do not like the way they mod then there is NO electric fence around the forum, you will NOT get a shock from you pc if you decide not to visit here.

My opinion on this whole thing is its a load of sh1t but if people want to believe it then thats their choice.
I personally believe its best to have my own theory and not rely on the Mayans who I don't even know from Adam.

Why should I let them make me worry that the world is going to end in 2012....fek them, when it ends it ends.

RedSpider
9th March, 2009, 12:27 AM
oh i see, you want to have slagging match with me. Well I will not rise to it mate, but remember the rules as you proceed.. If somebody complains and reports my post and DF or other mods feel it is to controversial and/or then they will dutifilly remove it as is their job.

But to make it easier for you to realise that the post was meant as humour i will edit it slightly so you can sleep better tonight...

Fill ya boots..

it's 'slanging match'. slagging match would surely refer to 2 prostitutes having a scrap

maxi1968
9th March, 2009, 03:51 PM
the world wont end it will still be here after we stuff things up.

jasbo7
9th March, 2009, 07:56 PM
how do you know that when obviously no one will be here to witness it. hope that when it does go it goes with a bang when everybody is partying.

RedSpider
9th March, 2009, 08:41 PM
i ain't going to the party if that woman who lives upstairs is going.

firemouth
17th March, 2009, 11:57 AM
Did not Mayan Civilization leave there citys and homes fearing the Spanish envasion never to return ? leaving behind every thing they had built up over hundreds of years ?

I think they had more on there minds than predicting a far off End of the World and been so kind as giving us the time and date of such a prediction.

The end of the World came for them quite a bit earler than 2012

They were fantastic people all the same even to leave a Computer simulation from a old 386 for us to have a look at !

Anyway I wont be standing on any mountain in the pissing rain waiting for it, Im sure Liverpool are playing Champions league that evening

Good Program
Decoding the Past - Mayan Doomsday Prophecy - Google Video (http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=Decoding+the+Past+-+Mayan+Doomsday+Prophecy&emb=0&aq=-1&oq=#)
Final Regards:
Alun

no the Mayan civilisation was already, almost, disintegrated by the time of the Spanish conquest. the city desertions started in the 7th century. indeed the last Mayans fought to the death against the conquistadors in the 1500s.

its not surprising they knew how the movement of the heavenly body's affected this planet. it was an integral part of the "control" the priests had over the population. they were astronomers, often organising great festivals to coincide with celestial events. thus giving the impression that the gods viewed the proceedings as good!

as for 2012 being the end of the world? well i don't believe time is linear, so yes it could possibly be true. but i, personally, think the Singularity is a far more dangerous possibility.

lol, RedSpider, I'm sure the woman upstairs feels the same way.

maxi1968
19th March, 2009, 02:01 AM
:afraid:well if the world ends while were all partying we wont notice cos we will all be spaced out:heeeelllllooooo:
how do you know that when obviously no one will be here to witness it. hope that when it does go it goes with a bang when everybody is partying.

drunk
19th March, 2009, 12:03 PM
I hope it does, I'm always sucker for the grand fireworks lol

RedSpider
19th March, 2009, 09:28 PM
it gives you a good excuse not to buy presents at christmas though. oh, i'm ever so sorry, i thought the world was gonna end. make it up to ya next year

krazylegz
19th March, 2009, 09:41 PM
Please ignore just posting for the sake of it to get permission to download files

and for that you have just earned a permanent holiday

RedSpider
8th April, 2009, 01:38 AM
I've heard a new theory which says that our sun has a twin, a brown dwarf star called nemesis.
This twin supposedly has its own planets orbiting it.
One of these planets is said to be home to the anunaki from ancieny sumerian legend.
The outermost of the planets orbiting nemesis is nibiru, the chap thats coming to have a pop at us.
Nibiru will supposedly get so close to us that its gravity will cause the rotation of the earth to slow to a stop.
Then the earths gonna flip over causing all manner of mayhem. volcanoes erupting, earthquakes and violent storms being the nice part.
then we're in for an iceage. i say 'we' but i gather not many people are going to survive to see it.

It all sounds like claptrap but what are the Vatican so interested in up in space that they've built top of the range observatories?
Have a look at this youtube clip. It seems the Vatican are expecting something in the next 5-10 years.
YouTube - Vatican Tracking Nibiru Planet X 2012

Krypton
8th April, 2009, 09:56 AM
interesting vid, but they all look like a bunch of kooks.

RedSpider
8th April, 2009, 10:58 AM
also saw another about ancient sumerian legend regarding this nibiru.
i typically can't find the link at the minute but in a nutshell....

long before the earth was formed there was a planet called tiamat which was located roughly where the asteroid belt is and was around 3-4 times larger than the earth.
It is said that nibiru smashed into tiamat. Half of tiamat was thrust closer to the sun carrying with it tiamats moon, kingu. That half, over time, became the earth and kingu is now our moon.
the other half of tiamat broke down into smaller pieces becoming the asteroid belt.

Again, this sounds loony tunes but its worth pointing out that ancient sumerians seemed to know a fair bit about astronomy.
They knew the sun was at the centre of the solar system and they knew of all the other planets thousands of years before we did.
They described distance size and even colouring of these planets.
It wasn't until voyager 2 passed by these planets in the 70's and 80's that modern astronomy learned these things.
How could the sumerians have been so accurate?

RedSpider
9th April, 2009, 02:20 PM
Another one to watch. This time it's the shift of our solar system through the galactic gravitational plain that's going to kill us all.
YouTube - Leaked Nasa Nibiru Planet X 2012 Doomsday Pictures 2009

And then this one regarding 'Nemesis', the red dwarf companion of our sun. According to astrophysicists, red dwarfs are smaller in size than Jupiter.
YouTube - Our Sun's Dark Twin

c0ld4orm
2nd May, 2009, 08:25 PM
Wouldnt it be weitrd if the world did end on 2012, Nobody knows if it will, it happened before, why cant it happen again?

krazylegz
2nd May, 2009, 08:26 PM
so if the world ended how come we are still here???

if it ended ity would just be an empty planet like mars, saturn etc....or maybes it could explode then there wouldnt be a planet

RedSpider
3rd May, 2009, 10:01 AM
i think hes referring to things such as climatic disasters or asteroids that have caused mass extinctions and not the destruction of the planet itself

TopGun
3rd May, 2009, 04:22 PM
why not just make it 20/12/2012 @ 20:12 :)

forntida
17th June, 2009, 08:50 AM
Phoenix crop circle may predict end of the world

Headlines in the Telegraph, supposedly a respectable paper. Are people still falling for this scam despite the fact that how it is done has been explained a thousand times. The word gullible springs to mind.:D

Phoenix crop circle may predict end of the world - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5540634/Phoenix-crop-circle-may-predict-end-of-the-world.html)

kenmonu
17th June, 2009, 09:49 AM
This is the projected planetary alignment for December 21st 2012, doomsday as predicted by the ancient mayans.

And this is a crop circle which apparently appeared overnight and has never been explained or debunked as a hoax

What do you reckon? coincidence? hoax? or is there someone trying to tell us something?

complete utter shite, a person could drive themselves twisted thinking about that scenario. why worry ~~~~ enjoy what you have when you have it. life's meant to be lived.

forntida
17th June, 2009, 09:05 PM
What are the chances of an Alien reproducing a scene of the planets in the exact same position as we happen to have a pic of?

Unless the alien is one of us. Se what you have done now? I'm too frightened to go to bed now.:evil:

chalky 4
18th June, 2009, 11:51 AM
The big question is do we have a party on the 20th the last day. The 21st. on the day. Or the 22nd. when we are still here. One thought though this would be a far more beautiful planet if humans had never evolved.

lfc4life
18th June, 2009, 11:52 AM
another end of the world date lol

ozanex
20th June, 2009, 10:20 PM
I don't think that's gonna happen...relax guys :-)

milkdud
21st June, 2009, 12:38 AM
You lads have got me shitting myself here mind.

Its all nonsense imo, touch wood :D

Blkislesmon
21st June, 2009, 03:18 AM
Really gonna have to research this some more.:pcguru:

on_the_jazz
21st June, 2009, 06:07 PM

Wouldn't you trust the allignment mapped out and predicted by us now rather than the mayans back then? I'd put my trust in todays accuracy than their ancient guesses.

the white shadow
28th June, 2009, 07:40 AM
2010 not 2012

gmb45
28th June, 2009, 07:41 AM
2010 not 2012

welcome to dk m8 :D

waqasahmed
28th June, 2009, 04:37 PM
self-declared prophet Pyotr Kuznetsov - who did not go into hiding with his followers - had visited the site to try to win the release of the children.

I wonder why? He probably just wanted some fame, but wanted his children safe. Sod the rest

firemouth
29th June, 2009, 12:40 PM

yeah right! or,as some think, the date the calender was set to "restart". so the end of the calender cycle, not the world. they could not envisage the world after the cycle finished. as such, the date was the end of the world "as they know it"!

as for the "crop circles", PMSL. gullible or what?

cheekot 1
5th August, 2009, 11:40 PM
i must admit the myan calendar itself is quite complex,but it stops at the year 2012,the rest is speculation,since the monks burned up most of their documents you will just have to wait.

leotheloin
7th August, 2009, 01:12 AM
8 legged man thanks a bunch trying to get whole clan into paranormal ufo stuff and what do u and ur mates the maya do predict the world will end in 2012 u have upset everybody the kids herself the mother in law and pluto the dog the house is like a f..king waterfall bet u know some maya that has a spaceship iam all right jack.WILL YEZ FOR F..KSAKES STOP CRYING thanks a bunch 8 legs

krychla
2nd September, 2009, 01:02 PM
lol funny this... a guy who i used to work with told my boss about the whole 2012 thing. The boss didnt believe it, so my boss and him made a bet!

The bet was that if the world didn't end my boss would own everything he has, but if the world did end, the guy would own everything my boss owns!

lmao! no word of a lie!That's a great idea, today i should have a short talk with my boss ;)

Toilet sniffer V
3rd September, 2009, 03:48 AM
Kill yourself the day before. There's going to be a big queue to get into heaven when the world ends.

MonkeyButt
12th September, 2009, 11:18 PM
do not worrie there plans that alian beings will choosing 4 million people of each race, i have a better chance because i'm of mixed race red and yellow black and white

Eugene1888
24th September, 2009, 06:29 AM
It looks like most of the replies in this thread are from folks just adding to their post counts.

As I see it this UFO section is for people who have an interest in the subject, not for morons who have so little to do that they are coming in bombarding the thread with totally pointless SFB posts.

I bet they are all bible thumpers of one form or another who are unaware that just about everthing written in any holy book today is a blatant copy or adapted from what the Mayans wrote thousands of years before the supposed births of their prophets?

Anyway NASA have been hiding something about "Planet X" or Nibiru I think it's called, apparently sighted shorthly after WWII... many countries have used the time in between to build underground facilities to shelter their elite... freemasons and bankers no doubt...

Regardsless it may or may not be something valid, the point is if you aren't interested or disagree then F.O. and post something useful in another section of the forum...
try helping people instead of being pains in the rear.

xant14
24th September, 2009, 07:33 AM

would they pay out tho... if it did end? Probably find some reason not too.

racin-snake
26th September, 2009, 10:17 PM
21/12 thats my birthday the inconsiderate f*cks
another birthday ruined by the effin myans

gordy230
28th September, 2009, 11:44 AM

i think if u believe this s---e you must be high on drugs:D

dik
30th September, 2009, 02:49 PM
I googled Nibiru and found this:

Nibiru is a large planet on an elliptical orbit that crosses the orbit of our planets.

Like that of great comments that keep coming back over a very long span of time, so does Nibiru.

Nibiru and it's implications are a part of historical records, and folklore in countless civilizations, worldwide.

Records seem to indicate that Nibiru comes through our inner solar system about every thirty-six hundred years.

Because of Nibiru's massive size, it's strong gravitational pull will soon be effecting the Earth in a very big way.

Effects will range from horrific Earth quakes, super volcanic activity, and sustained 200+ MPH winds world-wide.

At Nibiru's closest passage to Earth, a quick pole shift will take place, causing the oceans to rush over the continents.

In the after math, volcanic ash will encompass the globe, thrusting the world into a prolonged winter.

Until enough ash settles, it's estimated that crops will fail world-wide for at least two growing seasons.

Those who did not prepare will either die from severe weather changes, quakes, flood, fire or starvation.

Those who managed to live, will be faced with the aftermath of just trying to survive for the first 24 months.

All that we once relied on such as utilities, medical, financial, oil, housing, police, etc. will mostly be destroyed.

Recovery time will be measured in hundreds of years; potentially thousands.

http://www.smith-mountain-lakes.com/surviving-nibiru-2012/clip_art/clr-w-y-b-r.gif This "potential" pending event is so big, that there is no way that such a secret can be kept much longer if in fact it turns out to be true after all.

http://www.smith-mountain-lakes.com/surviving-nibiru-2012/clip_art/clr-w-y-b-r.gifTrouble is, by the time we learn all about this through normal channels, you and most others will be out of time to properly prepare. Gathering food for long term storage and building supplies will be next to impossible to acquire easily, do to the onset of global pandemonium, hording of food, and the introduction of international martial law that would follow. That is... if Nibiru is real after all.
http://www.smith-mountain-lakes.com/surviving-nibiru-2012/clip_art/clr-w-y-b-r.gifBuilding materials, let alone heavy construction equipment will be next to impossible to obtain.
http://www.smith-mountain-lakes.com/surviving-nibiru-2012/clip_art/clr-w-y-b-r.gifThe old methods of survival will not work in this case, as there are elements to this "possible" coming global change that you must factor in when looking to find the right shelter. Factors that will be to late to adjust for, should things start to go down hill.
Be Prepared For 2012 - Nibiru Explained - Video (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1299317/be_prepared_for_2012_nibiru_explained/)

i_shot_the_sheriff
6th October, 2009, 02:19 PM
come on man... don't believe that.... well i know that many ancient civilizations like Greeks, Incas, SUmerians told that... but.... the best we can do... is to live every minute like it's the last one.. ;-).....
well.... let's say that in 2012 it's the end of the world.... so???
hehehee..... we must not care about everything...... if we are about to die.. then it's gonna happen...... :P
(my opinion)

Col1n
7th October, 2009, 08:47 PM
totally agree all this end of world stuff is a load of crap in my eyes...just like the millenium all the pcs were gunna crash but that never happened either

Thats not excatly true, one example is the most popular credit card terminal at the time, the Racal CardMate 2, it only used two digits for the year and on the 1st of Jan 2000 it would have believed it was 1st Jan 1900, but not to worry, a bloke called Barry fixed it. (or maybe it was Hugh, don't quite remember the story excatly, and can't be bothered to ring my boss to check)

I bet there were other examples too, but your comment does prove a good point, don't believe everything you read.

titley6
15th November, 2009, 03:06 AM
its only a film :D

yorkslad
15th November, 2009, 12:00 PM
its all balls

sevenvii
16th November, 2009, 07:24 AM
is it true??????

patkins
20th November, 2009, 12:54 PM

The Mayan people believe that the PRESENT PERIOD will end in Dec. 2012. They never said that the world would end. Once again Hollywood makes a quick buck.

dean.x
6th March, 2010, 06:16 PM
The thing about these predictions is, whenever it doesnt happen and we pass the date, a new date emerges with yet another prediction, how many of nostradamus dates were misread, who comes after the mayans ?

waqasahmed
6th March, 2010, 06:21 PM
Yup, thats what the mayans said, but some people are deluded and actually think the world is going to end in 2012

cerrajeriasolis
4th July, 2011, 10:57 PM
Yup, thats what the mayans said, but some people are deluded and actually think the world is going to end in 2012

a 21-12-12 meteorite will approach the Earth. But this it will be destroyed, this will change the form of our lives, when all we see ourselves near the death...I think that.

Snaz
5th July, 2011, 05:48 AM
No one knows when the world is going to end, only ALLAH knows that

racin-snake
6th July, 2011, 07:46 PM
any chance you could give Allah a call see if he can share this info ?
ime sure the guys here on DK would appreciate that big time :roflmao:

Meat-Head
8th July, 2011, 08:15 AM
News of the World shut down in bid to end phone-hacking scandal - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/phone-hacking/8624421/News-of-the-World-shut-down-in-bid-to-end-phone-hacking-scandal.html)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

RedSpider
8th July, 2011, 11:12 AM
can we ask allah if he happens to have a nagra hack knocking about too?

Shady
8th July, 2011, 11:14 AM
No one knows when the world is going to end, only ALLAH knows that

AND jeebus knows it..
my gods bigger than your god

MrFug
8th July, 2011, 11:17 AM
AND jeebus knows it..
my gods bigger than your god

My god is bigger than BOTH your gods... Ron Jeremy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

gopher7
9th July, 2011, 01:30 PM
Stop it children. :)

Kalipo
9th July, 2011, 01:55 PM
You all take the piss out of allah. but when judgement day comes and your burning in hell you wont be laughing then. :)

Allah hu akba

RedSpider
9th July, 2011, 02:04 PM
bet you a quid i will

MrFug
9th July, 2011, 02:05 PM
So Allah will punish be for not believing in him? Would he not more appreciate a mind that questions and reasons than one which follows blindly?

Kalipo
9th July, 2011, 02:24 PM
bet you a quid i will

Thats another sin!! gamble away brother spider ;)

Kalipo
9th July, 2011, 02:26 PM
My god is bigger than BOTH your gods... Ron Jeremy.

So Allah will punish be for not believing in him? Would he not more appreciate a mind that questions and reasons than one which follows blindly?

No, of course not. but for saying your god is bigger he will do..

What you trying to do?? cause trouble between the gods?? lol

Evastar
11th July, 2011, 12:00 PM
there is only one god, different people just use different names when speaking to and about god.

tuffmach
28th July, 2011, 06:56 AM
there is only one god, different people just use different names when speaking to and about god.

... and the people's concern should be trying to listen the(ir) god. :listen:

fertuscope
2nd August, 2011, 08:52 AM
Just in 2012 the tribe Mayay ended calendar.

nara
11th August, 2011, 09:13 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AyCJvzqhFK4/TSMNpjjn_9I/AAAAAAAAAvg/E_w2JVFDWzk/s1600/1293846139376.jpg

fireblade1
11th August, 2011, 07:10 PM
i think its all a mith, i dont think nothing is goin to happen but, lets wait and see??

fireblade.

Snowy79
12th August, 2011, 08:50 PM
I'd like to know who thought up the date 2012 for the end of the World considering the Gregorian Calender where this date comes from was only introduced in 1582. Around about the time they were burning witches and drilling holes in skulls to cure Migranes.

cablefreejunkie
13th August, 2011, 11:08 AM
2012 is not the end of the world,,its the end of a 5k + year mayan cycle and the beginning of a new cycle,a time of change for all of us
lets wait and see what happens,as nobody will know untill the day of the solstice on the 21st dec 11.11am 2012

Snowy79
13th August, 2011, 12:25 PM
Is that 11.11am in UK or Australia?

cablefreejunkie
13th August, 2011, 07:49 PM
dont worry you wont miss it

D21198071
15th August, 2011, 05:53 PM
2012 the end......are you kidding...

Meat-Head
16th August, 2011, 01:44 PM
drilling holes in skulls to cure Migranes.

*AWESOME* You are refering to trepanning Trepanning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning). For some odd reason didn't learn about this in skool, was told by a friend of the family

gmb45
16th August, 2011, 01:47 PM
*AWESOME* You are refering to trepanning Trepanning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning). For some odd reason didn't learn about this in skool, was told by a friend of the family

hmmmmm you not tried it have you meaty, would explain a few things lol

mtv1
16th August, 2011, 01:56 PM
http://edgecastcdn.net/0003CF/flash/wtc/043_2012_end/wtc043_2012_end_dl.mp4

:boring:

nara
16th August, 2011, 02:03 PM
http://edgecastcdn.net/0003CF/flash/wtc/043_2012_end/wtc043_2012_end_dl.mp4

:boring:

"Literally millions are panicking"

...er :hmmmm:

Literally?

tuffmach
8th September, 2011, 02:06 PM
2012 is the end of a cycle or termination of the self-destructive process of the actual (type of) civilization.
We did what the history reveals and quantum mechanics demonstrates and we are afraid to accept reality - the ultimate fear!

The fear denies everything, playing with our mind, with our perceptions. Because our mind is friend and foe at the same time. It depends how do we use it.

Reality or truth? Because they are two different things. The true reality is that which we do not have access. Nobody knows how things are in reality because the reality is perceived through our senses...

The other reality is in our mind. This is the real true reality. Since we have no access to the truth means that what we just think that what we see is our reality, shortly - wysiwyg. :)
And this reality is sometimes more interesting than the truth.

So, sometimes what we believe is what is in our minds just because is more... comfortable.

The truth is that the Universe is perfect and what is happening is only a matter of balancing from perturbations due to our own actions.

So, get rid of fear and leave room for creation and creativity.:star:

adam123
8th September, 2011, 02:32 PM
hi m8

i bet for sure all muslims they are not scared if the end of the world comes tomorrow or in next hour so we love allah you can't imagine how much we love it thats why we are not scared so welcome the end of the world we are waiting as long as we are going to see allah in person we are happy
thanks
allah akbar
allah is great

the man
8th September, 2011, 04:20 PM
hi m8

i bet for sure all muslims they are not scared if the end of the world comes tomorrow or in next hour so we love allah you can't imagine how much we love it thats why we are not scared so welcome the end of the world we are waiting as long as we are going to see allah in person we are happy
thanks
allah akbar
allah is great

whys gaddafi on the run then ?

Snowy79
8th September, 2011, 05:41 PM
Probably for the same reason the Pope travels in a bullet proof Vehicle. They all know religion is a pile of shi@e but it's a good money earner.

Meat-Head
8th September, 2011, 10:18 PM

*CONFUSED* At least you have more posts than downloads to your name

super jumbe
9th September, 2011, 07:41 AM
Muslim Imam living on our street has confirmed that the world will definitely come to end after all the world people will become Muslim and Muslims will rule the world for another 25years then the big bang???????.

:2in1:

lagerland
9th September, 2011, 09:15 AM
:beer: If the world is coming to an end there wont be any people to rule anything.A bit of a contradiction in terms me thinks dont go listen to loonys mate......................:unionflag:

z786
10th September, 2011, 08:01 PM
Only after the return of Jesus

MrFug
11th September, 2011, 03:00 AM
Jesus has already come and gone the second time. He was a taxi driver in south Carolina, but his preaching got a little tiring for his clients so eventually the firm let him go. He tried a direct approach, standing in the town centre with his bible and a renewed determination to make people believe he was the son of god. Some threw coins at his feet, some spat in his face but the vast majority were simply indifferent and didn't care why the crazy bearded man stood there shouting and waving around that bible.

So, Jesus feeling dispirited put his main mission to the back burner and got a job in McDonalds. But the drudgery of flipping burgers and frying chips caused Jesus to sink further into depression. His public sermons floundered. The vigour was gone from Jesus' deliverance of his divine message. People just didn't care. They had their jobs, mortgages, school fees, babysitting to worry about, and they were the lucky ones.

So, Jesus stopped delivering the message. He moved to a little wooden house on the outskirts of a town - The further from the taunting kids, the better. It was a relatively quiet existence. The odd pickup truck would sometimes roar past Jesus' home, the drunken passengers in the back throwing empty cans mocking the crazy man who thought he was the son of god. But for the most part, he was left alone. Well, alone apart from a mongrel dog and a TV. He drank heavily every night, but never seemed to goto the store to restock. He watched his TV, and would often be heard shouting in a language no one could identify.

Then, many years later, Jesus died. An anonymous hermit, who the locals called crazy. The guy who made such outlandish claims, he must have been suffering from a brain defect.

The funeral was small. A holy man of some kind who hastily read from a sheet of paper. Two burly gravediggers and Jesus. He wouldn't be coming back from this one. Even though he had failed to deliver his message, he had learned enough while down here. Learned enough about humans and their condition, that a third visit wouldn't be needed.

tuffmach
11th September, 2011, 06:01 AM
This fascinating book by psychologist and medical anthropologist Alberto Villoldo, Ph.D., explains the practices for healing outside of ordinary time and space. It shows how to enter the timeless now to heal events that occurred in the past, and to correct the course of destiny. Dr. Villoldo discusses ways in which you can heal yourself and your loved ones by employing intention through practices used by shamans of the Americas?which, until now, have been inaccessible to most of the world. The shamans of old called this journeying.
In this book, you?ll discover that you have a four-chambered heart in the same way you have a four-chambered soul. In the first chamber, you store away the memory of a wound that derailed your destiny. In the second, you keep the limiting beliefs and soul contracts that you entered into at the time of your loss. In the third, you recover the grace and trust that will make you whole again; and in the fourth, you remember the calling and mission that you choose to unfold in this lifetime.
"While everyone has a future," Villoldo says, "only certain people have a destiny." This book shows you how to find and manifest yours.

file, Download (http://ebookee.org/go/?u=http://depositfiles.com/files/a5srucl67)

Yokee
15th September, 2011, 02:19 AM
I don't believe anything, they count on 9 planets, we have 8 now, so.. they're all wrong xD

Baldy Bob
15th September, 2011, 02:32 AM
Dec 2012?

I doubt we will last that long.

jenggo500
9th October, 2011, 04:56 PM
for all who give opinion.....it's God secret I think....2012....??????? No....that year I'll become a manager...so why must be afraid of the end of the world...

givenhell
9th October, 2011, 05:27 PM
Jesus has already come and gone the second time. He was a taxi driver in south Carolina, but his preaching got a little tiring for his clients so eventually the firm let him go. He tried a direct approach, standing in the town centre with his bible and a renewed determination to make people believe he was the son of god. Some threw coins at his feet, some spat in his face but the vast majority were simply indifferent and didn't care why the crazy bearded man stood there shouting and waving around that bible.

So, Jesus feeling dispirited put his main mission to the back burner and got a job in McDonalds. But the drudgery of flipping burgers and frying chips caused Jesus to sink further into depression. His public sermons floundered. The vigour was gone from Jesus' deliverance of his divine message. People just didn't care. They had their jobs, mortgages, school fees, babysitting to worry about, and they were the lucky ones.

So, Jesus stopped delivering the message. He moved to a little wooden house on the outskirts of a town - The further from the taunting kids, the better. It was a relatively quiet existence. The odd pickup truck would sometimes roar past Jesus' home, the drunken passengers in the back throwing empty cans mocking the crazy man who thought he was the son of god. But for the most part, he was left alone. Well, alone apart from a mongrel dog and a TV. He drank heavily every night, but never seemed to goto the store to restock. He watched his TV, and would often be heard shouting in a language no one could identify.

Then, many years later, Jesus died. An anonymous hermit, who the locals called crazy. The guy who made such outlandish claims, he must have been suffering from a brain defect.

The funeral was small. A holy man of some kind who hastily read from a sheet of paper. Two burly gravediggers and Jesus. He wouldn't be coming back from this one. Even though he had failed to deliver his message, he had learned enough while down here. Learned enough about humans and their condition, that a third visit wouldn't be needed.

100% pure agree :top:

Snowy79
9th October, 2011, 06:13 PM
He'd have saved us a lot of trouble if he hadn't visited in the first place.

jetdede
9th October, 2011, 06:46 PM
who knows that next week is the end of the world m8

camelgd
17th October, 2011, 11:41 PM
The bottomless pit that B.P. opened, was open exactly 5months. October 21 is a year, a month and a day from the day they sealed the well. The 4 angels bound in the Euphrates are to be released after that. Iranian war starts soon...:ridinghorse:

MrFug
18th October, 2011, 12:07 AM
Cthulhu will emerge from the pit... Or something like that.

4 angels don't sound so bad, and Iranians are already crazy so we've been dealing with that for centuries.

lagerland
18th October, 2011, 11:55 AM
who knows that next week is the end of the world m8

I no its not i have inside information.............:D

camelgd
18th October, 2011, 04:19 PM
A lot of people will think the Iranian war will be the end of the world, because this one's going nuclear, boys.:vollkommenauf:

gopher7
18th October, 2011, 06:25 PM
No use hiding under the stairs then.?? :)

alotmentman
18th October, 2011, 06:39 PM
:rulez:

look do you understand you get 960month if your lucky theres one thing hope it happens then ant got to pay for any funeral lol

camelgd
18th October, 2011, 10:10 PM
The preferred stairs would be in the installation under the Greenbriar hotel, or the installation under the new Denver Airport. From what I understand, it would take a special ticket to get in either one. I can state right now, without a doubt, that I do not have that ticket.
Heinlein always said that to survive a nuclear attack, just don't be where it goes:tomato: off.

lagerland
20th October, 2011, 03:52 PM
No point worry about it till it happens and then its to late so make sure you rack up a load of debts first.................

azzahra
28th November, 2011, 04:16 PM
drink JW and u'll forget "end of world"....

jetdede
1st December, 2011, 03:28 PM
who bilieved nostradamus...........

caveman_nige
2nd December, 2011, 02:38 PM
The calendar used by the ancient Mayan civilisation does not predict the end of the world in December 2012 as some believe, according to experts.
A new reading of a Mayan tablet mentioning the 2012 date suggests that it refers to the end of an era in the calendar, and not an apocalypse.
The date was "a reflection of the day of creation", Mayan codes researcher Sven Gronemeyer told AP.
The day also marked the return of a Mayan god, Mr Gronemeyer added.
Bolon Yokte, the god of creation and war, was expected to return, according to Mr Gronemeyer's reading of a Mayan text carved into stone 1,300 years ago.
The date marks the end of one of the periods of roughly 400 years into which the Mayan calendar is divided.
Mexico's National Institute for Anthropological History has also tried to counter speculation that the Maya predicted a catastrophic event for 2012.
Only two out of 15,000 registered Mayan texts mention the date 2012, according to the Institute, and no Mayan text predicts the end of the world.
"There is no prophecy for 2012. It is a marketing fallacy," Erik ~~~~~~~~~, etchings specialist at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, told

Source:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-16000331

Evastar
3rd December, 2011, 05:18 PM
yes, it refers to the end of a time period, a lot of people believe that civilisation will wake up spiritually and take a cosmic leap forward in consciousness; and that spiritual wake up is what the mayan calendar is referring to, a eureka moment for mankind :)

nasya
4th December, 2011, 12:14 AM
so there are new mayan calendar....???

Snowy79
4th December, 2011, 12:37 AM
I predict that Sunday will be the end of this week.

nasya
4th December, 2011, 10:06 AM
I predict that Sunday will be the end of this week.

it's very funny buddy...thats absolute

pomenfirst
19th December, 2011, 05:46 PM
The world not will end on the next year! The ancient Mayas predicted that a enormous change will happend on these days, the "end" of an era. And is true, you only need put on the TV an see the human revolution on the streets against the politicians and the capitalism.

webhead
23rd December, 2011, 10:50 PM
the world will not end but what we know will , we have unlocked the code its 21/12/12 at 3.33 pm or am it starts, its the beginning of the end , as we know it,

its when the devil or in this case we know know aliens come back to remanufacture things , umm thats us in the way. so hold on to your hats, and remember if we all stand together for once they might not win.

the us and russkys have been talking to them for years through the space station why do you think its there. to help humans lol dont be silly. its there because we cant see whats going on up there.

nara
24th December, 2011, 11:23 AM
... and remember if we all stand together for once they might not win.

"Independence Day" eh? Count me in!

MrFug
24th December, 2011, 06:55 PM
On with the tinfoil hats!!

webhead
28th December, 2011, 02:02 AM
remember this 1 day somebody will be correct , or are you all stupid enough to beleive the world cant end.....
think about that.

richardbransongotu
31st December, 2011, 05:14 PM
one thing for shore raise your glass tonite and salute the world for another year of life ion earth /////enjoy it ////from the day u born the clock tickin

melloned
31st December, 2011, 10:46 PM
:call: Just hope i get enough time to take out a Wonga.com loan, for as much as i can, over as long as possible,the robbing sods, legalised theft that ! :embarassed:

aleister crowley
1st January, 2012, 12:28 AM
Load of shit.

http://paper-werk.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451793369e2012877189a89970c-500wi

hassamin
1st January, 2012, 02:49 AM
Zombies have my vote.

ipssoff
2nd January, 2012, 12:31 AM
347 days to go lol

billy2
2nd January, 2012, 02:33 AM
remember this 1 day somebody will be correct , or are you all stupid enough to beleive the world cant end.....
think about that.

amyony seeing this tonight on Discovery channel 2012Apocalypse well worth the view

Discovery: 2012 Apocalypse 1/5 - YouTube
Discovery: 2012 Apocalypse 2/5 - YouTube
Discovery: 2012 Apocalypse 3/5 - YouTube
Discovery: 2012 Apocalypse 4/5 - YouTube
Discovery: 2012 Apocalypse 5/5 - YouTube

webhead
2nd January, 2012, 03:20 AM
i think its cool that people dont beleive it can end it proves how stupid the human race is.

look up to the skys dummo theres millions of dead stars ohh just like are sun but dead, theres planets being sucked into the own stars there planets as wee speak flying out of there own orbit theres zillions of things going on ,andromeda our nearest galaxy will be hitting our galaxy 1 day but were all be dead by then.

and there no such thing as cant happen will happen simple as that.

but when who knows just please get a brain and look at the whole picture dont just look whats in front of your eyes.

the whole world is in turmoil , and the only thing i can see to watch out for at the moment is iran and nukes hes already testing , its only a matter of time now when they hold us all to ransome ,which he will this is also predicted for this year so make them bunkers.

if u actualy look whats going on it has already been the end of an era for the wealthy time has come to be poor , everything shutting world poverty gone up,unemployment ,and soon to be a red sky at night.

another strange thing why would goverments be hording seeds from all plants in a underground bunker at 1 of the poles to keep them nice and cool what for.

lots of very strange things going on already so who knows.

vorlon2257
2nd January, 2012, 05:46 PM
Zombies have my vote.

I say bring them on, been playing Left4Dead2 a lot recently so I'm more than ready for them :) :) :)

newlove2003
12th January, 2012, 12:29 AM
my opinion is that the Mayans calender only expires, it does not say anything about the end of the earth. so i reckon we still live on, my prediction for the end is neither aliens or god or the devil, maybe pole shift or we kill are self's with nuclear weapons something like that, maybe mother nature will kick are bottoms for killing the planet.

R_J
12th January, 2012, 05:21 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvnshxCZz91qzxzwwo1_400.jpghttp://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs148.snc3/17545_235429917864_723537864_3125167_4486718_n.jpg

alfthe
12th January, 2012, 04:00 PM
Hahahahah!

digigonzo
20th January, 2012, 10:28 PM
The world is not going to end. It is shocking that some people actually believe it. I will give the order for the world to end when my beloved Chelsea finally win the Champions league lol:dancing2:

patkins
20th January, 2012, 11:20 PM
Hello digigonzo and welcome to DK.

petrutiberiu
22nd January, 2012, 01:54 PM
every year since 2000 it looks that suppose to be the end of the world:party: