PDA

View Full Version : 1channel and latest oozoon 2.0 oe

rhurbarb
30th November, 2012, 06:05 PM
Cant seem to get to get it to work properly....Tried various downloads but no luck ....any help on this would be very appreciated...Rhurbarb

dexyweescot
30th November, 2012, 07:20 PM
what stage are you at? have u installed CCcam and and put the channel list on yet?

rhurbarb
30th November, 2012, 10:59 PM
I got as far as going to the a movie and instead of putlocker etc etc servers it says userlist then when i click on it it hangs.....tried lots of downloads for oe 2.0 but they all crash or do nothing...even formatted a few times but no good..Sorry Is ccam tied in with 1channel ?Cheers ..Rhurbarb

dexyweescot
1st December, 2012, 01:27 AM
i dont get where u at? u installed the image, configured your satellite settings, make sure CCcam is installed, have the channels ftp'd over or scanned then put you CCcam.cfg into /
/ect with your cline saved ye?

rhurbarb
1st December, 2012, 12:16 PM
Too be honnest i cant remember as i was taking advantage of meoboot...Im on freeview m8 not cccam needed ..Thanks Rhurbarb

nush
2nd December, 2012, 09:12 PM
you dont need cccam working to get the 1channel plugin working

did you download the 1channel plugin via ts panel or is it ftp across as a full file

rhurbarb
2nd December, 2012, 09:59 PM
Ftp from another site m8 ..if i can remember ozoon oe 2.0 wont except ts panal or tunisiasat says wrong structure or something on those lines m8 ..Ta Rhurbarb

nush
2nd December, 2012, 10:20 PM
ok mate. did you download the plugin onto your computer, then open the download so that you had a file on yor pc called 1channel or 1channel(nousb). then ftp that file directly on to your dreambox folder usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions. after it is done do a full reboot of your box. then let us know how you get on
hope this works, if you havnt already tried it this way

rhurbarb
3rd December, 2012, 09:13 AM
Yes bud i did do that i tried both channel1 and channel1 no usb also tried 1channel and an extension which goes in python i think...Its weird get it to work in all the other images apart from this oe 2.0 business..oh it gave me an error of the wrong architecture when i ftped tspanel btw..Cheers mate ..Rhurbarb

ps some i had to put in extensions others i did paste the folder into usr /then finally into extensions ...it reads in the plugin list but crashes ....not sure how to bring up crashlogs though

nush
3rd December, 2012, 10:01 AM
sorry mate you have tried as much as much as i would have tried. the plugin is great so unless you have a particular reason for using oozoon then go with another image or try multiboot

rhurbarb
3rd December, 2012, 06:34 PM
I did mate ..even downloaded the 1channel with the file extension lib/python or on those lines ....did try no usb also....some 1channel go in extensions when others go in the extensions folder..i have managed to see the it in plugins but thats as far as it gets......Are you using oe 1.6 or oe 2.0 mate ? Rhurbarb

ps i got wrong archecture when i ftped tspanel in btw whatever that means ,,Cheers

rhurbarb
3rd December, 2012, 06:36 PM
Sorry my pc didnt show that last message thought it didnt upload...well Thanks for your time anyhow m8 appreciate it ....i was getting spun out with the cccam thing glad you put that right lol cheers..Rhurbarb