PDA

View Full Version : map activate?

andy81
24th February, 2009, 06:18 PM
i have a tom tom go 710 and i am looking to put the newest map avalable on it.i have downloaded your map for uk and irland backed up my tom tom and removed any map from it,, i have installed the map on the device , i turn it on and am asked for activation code i looked at the post about activating it but i am struggling as i can't realy follow it and help appreciated thanks

paddy12345
24th February, 2009, 07:53 PM
i have a tom tom go 710 and i am looking to put the newest map avalable on it.i have downloaded your map for uk and irland backed up my tom tom and removed any map from it,, i have installed the map on the device , i turn it on and am asked for activation code i looked at the post about activating it but i am struggling as i can't realy follow it and help appreciated thanks

hmm... what exacly tt displayed. not recognized map? or what.

andy81
24th February, 2009, 08:57 PM
well i think the map has loaded in to the tt properly but i cant seem to understand how to do the the registration part

"Each map has its own specific crack included. How to do this:

1. Extract the rar file to your HD while maintaining the included folder structure.
2. Copy the complete folder to the root of your device Memory Card (you can exclude the exe file if you wish)
3. In case you don't have your TT device ID code, then start TT6 and select the map you have just copied.
4. The map will give you the device ID and will ask you to enter the map's registration code.
5. On your PC, double click the exe file included in the maps foder and enter your Device ID.
6. The crack file will give you 3 serials for the different systems, choose what you need and close"