PDA

View Full Version : Cant update boquet

napalm9
3rd December, 2012, 12:10 AM
Hi Guys

Ive not changed my channel list for some time but due to losing a few channels i decided the other day to do so - so i called back on here and got catseyes loaded up the latest version of DBedit and im getting this datei nicht gefunden (or whatever it is) message i can download the E2 boquet but i cant upload it ??? Everything is set as was on the box and i never had this problem before. Ive got a VUDUO original if that helps - its really cheesing me off......... Funny how i only come on here when everything goes horribly wrong :)
ANY HELP WOULD BE GR8

napalm9
3rd December, 2012, 07:13 PM
BUMP !!! Surely someone knows the answer ie: different software etc...

Bulld0g
3rd December, 2012, 07:19 PM
Under, Tools\Options have you tried changing the settings over to Version 3 Enigma2 or New Enigma. Sometimes the bouquets wont load on my DM800 unless i swap them over :dontknow: worth a try m8 :)

napalm9
3rd December, 2012, 07:44 PM
Argggg is there no way of doing this via a usb sitck or an update via a plugin ??? I just dont get whats happening here ive checked everything

Bulld0g
3rd December, 2012, 07:46 PM
Can't you download the settings via ethernet from the server?

napalm9
3rd December, 2012, 07:53 PM
How do i do that ?? I can download what i have on the box but cant upload to it - i have checked the settings in the system on the VUBOX and they are ok - ive never changed anything - after the nightmare i had with my DM800 i vowed once i got this working i would leave well alone LOL

Bulld0g
3rd December, 2012, 07:59 PM
You could try uploading the settings using a different ftp client such as filezilla instead of DBE. Or ftp TS Panel into the tmp folder and run that and download plugins from the server.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f191/absolute-must-vu-owners-208855/

napalm9
3rd December, 2012, 08:10 PM
Cheers M8 Ill work it out i always do in the end its just a head mash !!!