please how to programm??
thanks

Odin68
2nd June, 2016, 08:42 AM
hello .please i have code error P1649
DTC P1649: Immobilizer Security Code Not Programmed
please how to programm??
thanks

Hi, I have the same problem as you, have you found a solution?

Thank you

Odin68
5th November, 2017, 06:32 PM
Hello, I'm still looking for this solution.
Someone would he do that
Thank you

klonone
5th November, 2017, 08:07 PM
hello, with t300 program new key and extract pin

regards

Odin68
12th November, 2017, 10:16 AM
hello, with t300 program new key and extract pin

regards
hello, thanks for the info.
I will buy a T300 to try.

regards

jackaroo ted
15th November, 2018, 02:17 AM
hello, thanks for the info.
I will buy a T300 to try.

regards

Did the T300 allow you to extract the Security PIN from your 3.0L Isuzu Trooper?

klonone
15th November, 2018, 10:24 AM
Did the T300 allow you to extract the Security PIN from your 3.0L Isuzu Trooper?

yes, you can

jackaroo ted
15th November, 2018, 04:28 PM
Do you know if anyone has actually done it - extracted PIN from 3.0L Isuzu Trooper 4JX1? Because I have an MVP with unlimited tokens which is supposed to read the PIN for an OPEL TROOPER / HOLDEN JACKAROO / ISUZU TROOPER, but it doesn't work, hence why I am reluctant to buy another device if it doesn't actually work?

klonone
15th November, 2018, 10:08 PM
T300 work 100%

Bllinda
16th November, 2018, 01:15 AM

Here you find what you are looking for. :)

Do you know if anyone has actually done it - extracted PIN from 3.0L Isuzu Trooper 4JX1? Because I have an MVP with unlimited tokens which is supposed to read the PIN for an OPEL TROOPER / HOLDEN JACKAROO / ISUZU TROOPER, but it doesn't work, hence why I am reluctant to buy another device if it doesn't actually work?

jackaroo ted
16th November, 2018, 02:28 AM
Here you find what you are looking for. :)

Unfortunately, most of those PIN cards are now well and truly lost forever. Therefore there is a need to extract the PIN from the vehicles ECU / ICU in almost every case. Then there are situations where the Immobilizer has failed completely or has self reset to 0000. I know of a vehicle with factory PIN Card 1832 - also confirmed by VIN from Holden Dealership, but I cannot program a new Key using Tech 2 nor Autokey MVP because the ICU does not accept 1832 security code.

Hence it is vital that the T300 be able to read the existing PIN so that I can program a NEW PIN by first entering the OLD PIN to gain security access:)

Bllinda
16th November, 2018, 07:48 AM
what kind of reason is the second picture of the uploud ... (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64412&d=1306318405). what you think

jackaroo ted
16th November, 2018, 10:03 AM
Being a newbie, I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to - Sorry? But if you are referring to the picture of an Isuzu Trooper showing the location of the Immobilizer, then I already know where it is, as I have removed several of them from various Isuzu Troopers / Holden Jackaroos over the last few years, but that will not tell me the PIN code - hence the reason why I feel the need for a T300. I already have the latest version of the Autokey MVP (Token Free version) which is supposed to extract the PIN from the ECU or Immobilizer on these vehicles, but it doesn't actually do it. I have tried the Isuzu Trooper, Opel Trooper, Opel Monterey, and Holden Jackaroo from the MVP menu, but it cannot read the PIN.

Odin68
16th November, 2018, 02:26 PM
Hi, you can find the pin code in the case behind the glove box.
You have to read the chip, you will have a dump of 512 KB, and open it with a program to find the code.
I can not remember the name of the program, but if you need it I can give it to you.

Bllinda
16th November, 2018, 02:39 PM
When will you be completely self-sufficient?
and you do not belong to anything

Being a newbie, I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to - Sorry? But if you are referring to the picture of an Isuzu Trooper showing the location of the Immobilizer, then I already know where it is, as I have removed several of them from various Isuzu Troopers / Holden Jackaroos over the last few years, but that will not tell me the PIN code - hence the reason why I feel the need for a T300. I already have the latest version of the Autokey MVP (Token Free version) which is supposed to extract the PIN from the ECU or Immobilizer on these vehicles, but it doesn't actually do it. I have tried the Isuzu Trooper, Opel Trooper, Opel Monterey, and Holden Jackaroo from the MVP menu, but it cannot read the PIN.

Odin68
16th November, 2018, 03:22 PM
With this link you open your immo dump, and the pin is at the address marked in red.
https://hexed.it/

jackaroo ted
16th November, 2018, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I was hoping there was another way of obtaining the PIN digitally, without requiring chip readers.
So the T300 didn't read the PIN from the ICU in the Isuzu Trooper?
My Chinese clone Autokey MVP couldn't read it...

jackaroo ted
16th November, 2018, 06:01 PM
When will you be completely self-sufficient?
and you do not belong to anything

Nobody on this planet is completely self-sufficient....unless they are delusional.
We are born into dependency, live dependently, and die the same way.

If we have a Government Issued Birth Certificate, Tax File Number, or Passport, then we are a commodity of the Government.
If we have a loan of any kind, then the lender owns the borrower until the debt is repaid.

BTW, I appreciate all your helpful advice in solving my PIN problem......

Odin68
16th November, 2018, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I was hoping there was another way of obtaining the PIN digitally, without requiring chip readers.
So the T300 didn't read the PIN from the ICU in the Isuzu Trooper?
My Chinese clone Autokey MVP couldn't read it...
You muss to desolder the chip to be able to read it with a programmer of EPROM of the genus GQ-4x

jackaroo ted
16th November, 2018, 06:48 PM
So you didn't buy the T300 to see if it would read the PIN?
Or you did buy the T300 and it wouldn't read the PIN?

Have you seen the NewRockies Passkey 3 bypass chip?
Apparently it doesn't require a PIN, it intercepts the ECU - ICU communication, and gives the ECU a false verification.
Once verified, all functions of the ECU are fully operational - Starter Motor engages, Injectors Enabled, and Crank Sensor enabled.
Apparently this works even if the original ICU is completely dead (even if it wont power on)....

I've read that you can replace the ICU, do a 30 min reset (GM - Passkey 3 reset) of ICU and the PIN is copied from ECU into the new ICU?
Obviously the PIN is also stored in the ECU, so I was hoping there was a way to extract the PIN from the ECU, even in the case of a dead ICU.

jackaroo ted
7th December, 2018, 01:24 PM
T300 work 100%

Well I received my T300 today from aliexpress and it WILL NOT read the Immobilizer PIN from an Isuzu Trooper (1998-2004) with 4JX1 4 cylinder Turbo Diesel Engine!
The vehicle is listed, and it will allow me to read stored Error codes, program keys, clear keys etc....but will not allow you to read the PIN. So you MUST know your PIN otherwise this key programmer is useless.

Bllinda
9th December, 2018, 05:40 PM
Hi, you can find the pin code in the case behind the glove box.
You have to read the chip, you will have a dump of 512 KB, and open it with a program to find the code.
I can not remember the name of the program, but if you need it I can give it to you.
so it always happens ;) . Read MW and be known ....

Well I received my T300 today from aliexpress and it WILL NOT read the Immobilizer PIN from an Isuzu Trooper (1998-2004) with 4JX1 4 cylinder Turbo Diesel Engine!
The vehicle is listed, and it will allow me to read stored Error codes, program keys, clear keys etc....but will not allow you to read the PIN. So you MUST know your PIN otherwise this key programmer is useless.