PDA

View Full Version : renault immo tool safir 2

ridder
5th December, 2012, 02:58 PM
hello.
i have renault immo decoder and safir 2 (35 pin).

i conected it:
red decoder wire goes to 12v.

pin 4, 34 put together and add black decoder wire and add ground.

than pin 18 and pin 19 together and 19 is probe lamp. to this two wires add yellow wire and connect all ther wires together. than from this three wires insert reley and connect to pin 20.

but the lump is off all the time.

if i make it direct = lamp to 19 and other end to 12v, and aply 12v also to 18, and gnd to pin 4,34, the lump is on all the time?

is something wrong? because the keys on the car have broke down and i need to immo off? does this means that computer allready is immo off or is it broken?

thanks a lot!

helmi reguig
5th December, 2012, 04:05 PM
hello.
i have renault immo decoder and safir 2 (35 pin).

i conected it:
red decoder wire goes to 12v.

pin 4, 34 put together and add black decoder wire and add ground.

than pin 18 and pin 19 together and 19 is probe lamp. to this two wires add yellow wire and connect all ther wires together. than from this three wires insert reley and connect to pin 20.

but the lump is off all the time.

if i make it direct = lamp to 19 and other end to 12v, and aply 12v also to 18, and gnd to pin 4,34, the lump is on all the time?

is something wrong? because the keys on the car have broke down and i need to immo off? does this means that computer allready is immo off or is it broken?

thanks a lot!

look here

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/immo-off-sagem-safir2-clio-1-2-a-197217/

ridder
5th December, 2012, 04:55 PM
for this procedure i need car.
but i only have ecu from my client, and will send it back after done.

so if anyone can help me, i can pay no problem ;)

and also, after i done this, must i cut the pin 30?

ridder
6th December, 2012, 04:47 PM
have don that and now the yellow light is blinking.
what to do?
please help!