PDA

View Full Version : I PHONE OR NOKIA 5800 XPRESS!!

Ruggerplumber
25th February, 2009, 03:49 PM
I am nearly due an upgrade by O2 (other networks available) I would like some thoughts of the great DK public, which is best, I'm not to fussed about Camera MP, mainly just for music, phone, movies(maybe) and general allround.

Cheers Guys N Gals

Ruggerplumber
27th February, 2009, 04:34 AM
WOW over 24 hrs and all this advice cheers fellow DKers.

mrdee0
2nd March, 2009, 11:06 PM
I am nearly due an upgrade by O2 (other networks available) I would like some thoughts of the great DK public, which is best, I'm not to fussed about Camera MP, mainly just for music, phone, movies(maybe) and general allround.

Cheers Guys N Gals

The best phone Ive ever had! Initially i was not impressed as the software i wanted to install wouldnt because of some silly unsighned certifcate error. BUT then i discovered i could get a certificate to then allow me to install so many goodies!! Im running garmin XT navigator now. I cant begin to tell you about the stuff this phone can do and what it has packed in it.
Plays music loud in surround sound-amazing camera- wifi for free internet..the list goes on. Plus its small and compact!

smokey_jnr
26th May, 2009, 10:43 AM
The best phone Ive ever had! Initially i was not impressed as the software i wanted to install wouldnt because of some silly unsighned certifcate error. BUT then i discovered i could get a certificate to then allow me to install so many goodies!! Im running garmin XT navigator now. I cant begin to tell you about the stuff this phone can do and what it has packed in it.
Plays music loud in surround sound-amazing camera- wifi for free internet..the list goes on. Plus its small and compact!

what is this certificate...??