PDA

View Full Version : xmass

twatty
8th December, 2012, 01:59 PM
****ING arseholes IM GONNA FIND YOU!!!!! I can't believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmasmas tooooo! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. it's all gone! Im waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving bastards. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!!!!......

........ That was my advent calander and you had no right to open it and eat all MY chocolates!

rds60h
8th December, 2012, 09:02 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation, I just hope you are insured.
Wouldn't hold out much hope of them being caught, so can only hope some nasty accident befalls them.......SCUM !!

DOH, just realised I didn't read the last line and was about to say that the Comedy Section wasn't really the section for it to be posted in !!!!

lagerland
9th December, 2012, 12:01 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation, I just hope you are insured.
Wouldn't hold out much hope of them being caught, so can only hope some nasty accident befalls them.......SCUM !!

DOH, just realised I didn't read the last line and was about to say that the Comedy Section wasn't really the section for it to be posted in !!!!

:laugh::roflmao::roflmao::laugh: