PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed: Tuned file quality

donovan2123
9th December, 2012, 11:17 PM
A friend of mine has just bought a ibiza cupra 1.8t 20v 156bhp Year 2000 model.

Basically since having it he is having issues with it hesitating slightly when driving hard in 2nd and 3rd gear mainly I have scanned car and there are no fault codes and i have done some logs on car which i will post here.

Car is ment to be a stage 2 with the following mods 3" decat, forge intake pipe, forge BOV, front mount intercooler, 4 bar Fuel pressure regulator, and green cotton induction kit.

So wondering what you guys think of the tuned file maybe poor tune is causing issue?

donovan2123
9th December, 2012, 11:18 PM
We dont know where or who the tuned file is from BTW.

ominimicu
9th December, 2012, 11:59 PM
OMG awful tune :( better stick to the ori. and maps are missing, left un touched.

Also those BOV can leak pressure under high boost., and if you dont recirculate it, you are getting turbo lag, cause car to stall between shifts: air that was measured by the MAF is going out but the fuel that corresponded to it it still gets injected. you get slumpy rich O2

rabie_m
10th December, 2012, 01:01 AM
two file is note sam cryzy modi

donovan2123
10th December, 2012, 07:56 AM
This is not ori from car its one I found toccompare mod against. Will thatoori flash to car okay if my friend decides to put original map on car? I guessed tune was bad when I opened it in winols. Just wanted a second opinion.

donovan2123
11th December, 2012, 10:55 AM
Anyone else who can give advice?