PDA

View Full Version : VU DUO / SOLO Remotes (Replacement) on the bay ?12!!!

dekd1
12th December, 2012, 01:26 AM
As per the above.....
I know it will help some of you troops!!

?12, usually ?25ish. Tried and tried previously to get them cheap but the ?25 mark seems to to be the norm!

I got one delivered today as a pal spotted it first and just bought another two as I loose mine / have triax tri link round the house.

Bargain IMO

The bay - item 271113864137

Merry Keithmas OOoooosssh !

dell_xps
12th December, 2012, 12:08 PM
There are fake Vu remotes m8, but if they work fine, if not ?12 down the drain :-(

septicsmurf
12th December, 2012, 12:44 PM
Bang tidy. Ooosssshhhhhh.

dekd1
12th December, 2012, 08:38 PM
Yup !!! Fake as the kings of fake could possibly fake, but what is a fake remote? It's a pennies PCB with a plastic shell and it works my proper duo and also my fake duo at around half the price.... Hope it helps someone save a few pennies in the current climate, no more than that. It's a remote control at a sensible price. Yes buttons are not quite the same feel as my main receivers remote but for the money, it does the job and the main driver for me was for secondary use - bedroom/conservatory with light use so does the job. Point taken though, but bargain all the same

Potato !

septicsmurf
12th December, 2012, 11:15 PM
Yup !!! Fake as the kings of fake could possibly fake, but what is a fake remote? It's a pennies PCB with a plastic shell and it works my proper duo and also my fake duo at around half the price.... Hope it helps someone save a few pennies in the current climate, no more than that. It's a remote control at a sensible price. Yes buttons are not quite the same feel as my main receivers remote but for the money, it does the job and the main driver for me was for secondary use - bedroom/conservatory with light use so does the job. Point taken though, but bargain all the same

Potato !

Well a lot of users on this forum have clones anyway, so a fake remote wouldn't be the end of the world. I might buy one as a backup in case my 3 year old decides to do the same thing to the remote that she did to my bank card. Hide it, only to be found 2 weeks later!

And the scores at the end of that round are....... SHI-TTING lol