PDA

View Full Version : Good place for new key shells

madman47
12th December, 2012, 09:12 AM
Hello all,
Can some one reccomend a good place to buy new replacement key shells to fix the stuffed buttons....
eg Mini, BMW, Audi Merc. Just the plastic case, no guts required.

Cheers!

autodiagnostic
12th December, 2012, 09:29 AM
Hello all,
Can some one reccomend a good place to buy new replacement key shells to fix the stuffed buttons....
eg Mini, BMW, Audi Merc. Just the plastic case, no guts required.

Cheers!

I usually go to these shop to get. ebay, UOBD2, xcardiag, etc. Their service is nice, you have a try.

Automat
12th December, 2012, 03:46 PM
I purchased from these folks without a problem.........so far..........

www.apollo-auto.com/

ray-ray
12th December, 2012, 04:37 PM
I buy bulk from Apollo for 9 yrs. and stop after the last shipment 6 month ago. There quality has drop and there key don't cut right or fit. I buy from keyecu they have a better quality item that you don't see in other site. Price is a little higher but at least you can use your products and works. I get special price after a few buys.

ajman5252
12th December, 2012, 04:59 PM
i use hklock.com, i cant compare their quality because i havent purchased from any other company. They are excellent as far as the service is concerned

As anyone found hklock.com key better or worse??

shitad
12th December, 2012, 07:25 PM
I buy from www.keymam.com (http://www.keymam.com) for the last 6 years and I would not change them for anything, I get good quality shells every time.

coolsoda
12th December, 2012, 08:09 PM
Apollo -Auto Now Rubbish,no logos with keys so would not recommend use Ali-EXpress

elmaalouf
12th December, 2012, 10:29 PM
at ecutool.com u will find what ever u need

indienick
12th December, 2012, 10:54 PM
i like apollo-auto and Voraus from Shenzhen

autokeys is good, too

Automat
12th December, 2012, 11:04 PM
I buy bulk from Apollo for 9 yrs. and stop after the last shipment 6 month ago. There quality has drop and there key don't cut right or fit. I buy from keyecu they have a better quality item that you don't see in other site. Price is a little higher but at least you can use your products and works. I get special price after a few buys.

Yikes Ray, which car keys gave you trouble? I'd like to check my stock.....

ray-ray
13th December, 2012, 09:33 AM
Nissan "I" key insert key bought 250 pcs. There higher quality one they had 2 at a cheaper price. Ford 8 cut h72 shells no logos and they don't fit the milling was too fat. They also did not copy correctly. Junk!
Ray-Ray pick
1. Autokey (blanks,chip,shells)
2.keyecu (unique shell) ie: Honda type R, Honda s2000, Lincoln, mercury. Nice to have something you don't see every offend.
3.obd-diag for good tested clone products. Alex is a member and test there product.

dashobserver
13th December, 2012, 12:26 PM
basically every chinese seller has them on their webs and all are the same ....
but i found ecutools/sinosells to be good in service every time

Greetings
DashObserver