PDA

View Full Version : Installing Blackhole 1.7.9

dell_xps
13th December, 2012, 03:52 PM
My last effort at installing BH lasted a mere 2 minutes, hoping this goes a little better, lol, just fancied a wee change to see what it's all about.
Still a Vix Fan Boy, so rest easy troops...lol

Oh And May The Force Be With You.........

dell_xps
13th December, 2012, 05:26 PM
Installed ok, took a few mins to suss out the cam etc, but seems ok.
The epg is not as good as the Vix epg, unless Im doing something wrong, doesn't show a grid like the proper sky/vix image just have to press blue button for next ?, thats in multi epg :-(
Any pointers Blackhole fan boys & girls ?

Fergal
13th December, 2012, 05:42 PM
Have you configured the included crossepg up? get your channel list up and press either No 3 or blue to get multi epg

dell_xps
13th December, 2012, 06:02 PM
Yup, I used open TV epg, then yellow button to download, press epg, single or multi epg, doesnt bring up a grid though m8 like the vix epg or sly uk epg ?

Fergal
13th December, 2012, 08:30 PM
As i said earlier get you channel list up so your in say movies bouquet and its showing all the movie channels and press No:3 for multi epg or No:2 for single channel epg on the remote

dell_xps
13th December, 2012, 09:21 PM
This is the screen I get m8.

digicon
13th December, 2012, 09:59 PM
Install Coolmans from the server download green button then yellow its a lot better than the standard EPG

dell_xps
13th December, 2012, 10:16 PM
Cheers Darth, one more question, where does it store picons, I have my lcd picons working great, have picons working also, just need to transfer STV HD picon across to it :-)

Fergal
13th December, 2012, 10:34 PM
This is the screen I get m8.
Your screen shot looks like you are pressing the epg button first which you don't do, you press either ok or bouquet buttons then go into a bouquet so the list is showing ie movies then you should get choices at the bottom 2 is for single epg 3 is for multi epg like this, the second is what you get when you press No3 (multi epg)
its from a dm800 but its nearly the same on a vu duo.

dell_xps
13th December, 2012, 10:44 PM
Cheers m8, got it :-)

dell_xps
13th December, 2012, 11:19 PM
Installed cool tv guide? couldn't see a coolmans plugin and installed quick button, what do I do after that ?
Im that used to Vix image :-), can ya tell.

dell_xps
17th December, 2012, 11:01 PM
Ok been running BH for a good few days now, cool man epg up and working :-), so happy with that, next question how do I view my Imac files on the box, managed to go to network browser, finds my imac, ask if you want to set a password etc, did that, press ok to expand drive, nothing happens ?
Any pointers peeps ?

happy_highlander
19th January, 2013, 11:20 PM
I have noticed 1.7.2 doesn't recognise all shared folders either on windows pc. It gets most of them but you could try doing the mount point manually which I'm sure you passed on your way to network scan

dell_xps
19th January, 2013, 11:46 PM
Uninstalled this a few weeks back m8, back with Vix :-)

redondo5
20th January, 2013, 01:43 PM
Uninstalled this a few weeks back m8, back with Vix :-)

out of interest, can you browse your imac using the vix image?

dell_xps
20th January, 2013, 05:54 PM
Yes, what makes you think you can't m8 ?

redondo5
20th January, 2013, 11:19 PM
Yes, what makes you think you can't m8 ?

No, it was a genuine question. I'm in a similar situation that you were in, except i'm using a PC (can't afford imac yet :) )

On blackhole can't browse the PC. I might give vix a go, even though my blackhole seems very stable and most plugin working great.

regrim
26th February, 2013, 04:23 PM
Hi anyone got a link for V3.2 BH1.79 for Vu Duo

benny/9
26th February, 2013, 05:14 PM
Hi anyone got a link for V3.2 BH1.79 for Vu Duo
you will find all the blackhole images on the
vuplus-community.net just dont say anything
about vu clones