PDA

View Full Version : Nasa's Airbrushing

RedSpider
26th February, 2009, 11:50 AM
Jesus Tits!!!

Have a look...

The Apollo Hoax (http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html)

Krypton
26th February, 2009, 01:28 PM
baloody cocking ~~~~! i KNEW it!!!!!!

C64
26th February, 2009, 01:42 PM
Pile of cack, it's been disproven loads of times before.

RedSpider
26th February, 2009, 03:02 PM
proved how? by who? how many people have access to this information besides those who would cover it up.
if you personally don't believe it thats your business.
if you have answers you must show your workings

firemouth
27th February, 2009, 12:31 PM
proved how? by who? how many people have access to this information besides those who would cover it up.
if you personally don't believe it thats your business.
if you have answers you must show your workings

ignoring, of course, that the science in the article is, well below that a primary school kid should know.

all the complaints about errors in the photography are, provably, bull shit. anyone with an ounce of photographic knowledge, would laugh it out of town. even if, some, if the rest of the story were true, such basic misunderstanding of light and photography, must call into question the rest of his findings.

its not up to NASA or or anyone else to prove it happened. its down to those who dont, to prove their point. this article just makes them more of a laughing stock.

there is much evedence that, might, indicate that the moon shot was false, none of that, is in this article.

Raven
27th February, 2009, 01:26 PM
Wether or not the moon landing was faked and the evidence is in this youtube video document or not is one very debatable question.....here is another very debatable question, why haven't they been back to the moon at all in over 30 years ?

All this stuff from around the same time period....moon landing fake or not, kennedy assassinated or set up, the supposed evidence, accusations and heated discussion amongst the people is always the same and in the end there are those who choose to believe the possibility of what is being presented and there are those who choose not to believe any of it.

However in order to try and make up your own mind you must first consider the source....the moon landing and the kennedy thing are all now over 30 years after the fact so as far as anyone is concerned even if it's proven someday to all be set up then it won't matter anymore....because imagine where the government is at now 30 years on that we don't know about....

To me....as I see it.....Kennedy was shot from the front not from behind as the official story suggests.....and the moon landing being faked I personally believe it's true....too many variables can and probably would go wrong sending men and electrical machinery out into space for real but here's the thing - in those times they had to send a message out to the world and moreso to the Russians regarding their supposed technology as an element of deterrence.....

In any event it's pretty simple I just ask myself the simple question of why haven't they sent people back there and studied the moon again or properly in over 30 years if they sent people there back in the 60's or whenever......

Apparently nowadays we have unmanned equipment combing Mars for whatever.....think about it, no need for proof anymore of American technology as they are already the established superpower especially economically.....so there's no need to send or appear to send people out into space or to the moon anymore.

RedSpider
27th February, 2009, 03:30 PM
Wether or not the moon landing was faked and the evidence is in this youtube video document or not is one very debatable question.....here is another very debatable question, why haven't they been back to the moon at all in over 30 years ?

All this stuff from around the same time period....moon landing fake or not, kennedy assassinated or set up, the supposed evidence, accusations and heated discussion amongst the people is always the same and in the end there are those who choose to believe the possibility of what is being presented and there are those who choose not to believe any of it.

However in order to try and make up your own mind you must first consider the source....the moon landing and the kennedy thing are all now over 30 years after the fact so as far as anyone is concerned even if it's proven someday to all be set up then it won't matter anymore....because imagine where the government is at now 30 years on that we don't know about....

To me....as I see it.....Kennedy was shot from the front not from behind as the official story suggests.....and the moon landing being faked I personally believe it's true....too many variables can and probably would go wrong sending men and electrical machinery out into space for real but here's the thing - in those times they had to send a message out to the world and moreso to the Russians regarding their supposed technology as an element of deterrence.....

In any event it's pretty simple I just ask myself the simple question of why haven't they sent people back there and studied the moon again or properly in over 30 years if they sent people there back in the 60's or whenever......

Apparently nowadays we have unmanned equipment combing Mars for whatever.....think about it, no need for proof anymore of American technology as they are already the established superpower especially economically.....so there's no need to send or appear to send people out into space or to the moon anymore.

what?
this thread is about why they haven't been back to the moon. its is not doubting that they went to the moon. it is calling into question what they saw on the moon. on the darkside of the moon. the side that we will never see. the only people that will see it are those that would/could cover it up.
there's plenty of 'evidence' that suggests that there is a cover up of sorts but the only 'evidence' that there is not is nasa and government officials telling you so.
but then, if there is a cover up, they would wouldn't they.
the only time the idea of alien moon bases can be disproved beyond doubt is such a time when ordinary folks are able to travel to the moon for themselves and seeing for themselves.
nobody's asking you to believe one way or the other.
having an open mind doesn't make you a believer.
believing or not doesn't make it any more or less intriguing.

firemouth
2nd March, 2009, 01:22 PM
interestingly a Japanese satellite recently took pictures of, some, of the Apollo landing sites.
JAXA?b???????q???u???????iSELENE?j?v??n?`?J??????? ???A?|??15?????????m?F?????? (http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2008/05/20080520_kaguya_j.html) (you will need to translate)

saw some better pics on THE SKY AT NIGHT, 01,02,2009.

RedSpider
18th March, 2009, 09:30 PM
I can't/won't put much faith in photos produced by a nation that gave us the hyundai accent

firemouth
19th March, 2009, 01:12 PM
I can't/won't put much faith in photos produced by a nation that gave us the hyundai accent

so how can you draw a conclusion, unless you review all the evedence?

I know i have not seen ALL the evedence myself. that which i have seem is far from convincing that we went there. sadly though the evedence against the trip, is even less convincing. most of the evedence is so far from proper science as to make it laughable.

Krypton
19th March, 2009, 01:14 PM
hyundais not japanese

firemouth
19th March, 2009, 01:20 PM
hyundais not japanese
Ahh good point.

on_the_jazz
19th March, 2009, 06:49 PM

Do you have a link to the airbrushed photo's? Other than the youtube video I mean.

Its one of those things which is never going to be proven one way or the other until space travel has advanced far enough for everyone to see the other side of the moon.

You can just say that there is life over in the next galaxy since you have as much chance of going there as the dark side of the moon. What I'm trying to say is that it does not matter either way. If they start landing on earth, then it might.

Herbie53
6th June, 2009, 12:45 PM
Check this out

YouTube - Moon Rising HD Movie Trailer

lawlessk
13th July, 2009, 02:36 PM
The reason the US stopped going to the moon was that the US taxpayer would no longer foot the bill. The cost of continued expedition was too expensive. Similar situation occured with another extreme environment, it was 50 years after Amundson reached the S. pole that a permanent research station (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=VP1&ei=GDhbSuGSBIusjAeb86nBBg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Amundson&spell=1)was built there.

alunfennell
14th July, 2009, 12:09 AM
well what I have been reading lately is that of stanley kubrick was asked to help in the filming of the moon landing which is a fake ! by the then president Richard Nixon, Kubrick was filming 2001 A Space Odyssey at that time in MGM studios in london, Kubrick agreed to lend the film set for a weekend to a group of eight CIA Agents sent secretly by the White House who then filmed the Moon walk which was later broadcasted around the world.

Fearfull of the secret filming getting out Nixon ordered the CIA agent to be terminated, Eight of the Agents involved in the london Filming some fled to south East asia & a French Monastry all were dead within a couple of months, Kubrick in return got use of a special NASA Camera for the filming of Barry Lyndon but became a recluse in his own home fearfull of his involvement and knowledge of Nixons secret filming afterwards most of Kubricks film were filmed & Produced from his home and around his estate.

Regards:
Alun