PDA

View Full Version : ford focus immo off

sepistar
14th December, 2012, 01:40 PM
long story,want to make fap off and on writing with mmps has failed,after that ecu off,read by bdm but flash corrupt.found another bdm flash,same ecu,different sw.then found same sw number.make fap off,
flashed ecu with it but car not crank,errors read and it give:immo not matching.therefore please i need immo off ford focus 1,6 tdci 2005.
have one file done(immooff) but after writing with bdm,on verifying generate error.don't know why.
regards

someone give to me full bdm file with exactly same parts number.for good solution for immo off on this eprom,pm me.
regards

ankara06
14th December, 2012, 02:53 PM
off file is interest...
first upload your ori and off...(where you found off..is it ok ?)
after go ids,
1.erase ecu
2.put label and re-program it
3.key add under pats function
4. enjoy

sepistar
15th December, 2012, 07:37 AM
long story,want to make fap off and on writing with mmps has failed,after that ecu off,read by bdm but flash corrupt.found another bdm flash,same ecu,different sw.then found same sw number.make fap off,
flashed ecu with it but car not crank,errors read and it give:immo not matching.therefore please i need immo off ford focus 1,6 tdci 2005.
have one file done(immooff) but after writing with bdm,on verifying generate error.don't know why.
regards

someone give to me full bdm file with exactly same parts number.for good solution for immo off on this eprom,pm me.
regards

post edited.
regards

ankara06
15th December, 2012, 08:14 AM
forget immo off....follow my explations..

sepistar
15th December, 2012, 08:52 AM
ok.but i don"t have ids.
regards

sepistar
15th December, 2012, 09:20 AM
does anybody know if on immo related problems ford cars are not crank?because this focus wont krank.or i have to search somewhere else after that.
error are:1621-imobilider codes are not matching.
regards

Music73
15th December, 2012, 09:30 AM
No usually they won't crank... Had a tranny the other day that would though ...
Ids would solve this but if you don't have access to one then maybe you know someone with a t300 or similar tool that could reset n relearn keys n ecu.

Music73

sepistar
15th December, 2012, 10:17 AM
you mind that the t300 will be able to reset and rematch the key?
regards

btw.theoretical someone who know the immo adress from the ori eeprom(if the immo adress are unbroken) could rebuild the ori one.or i'm wrong?

igorr
15th December, 2012, 10:40 AM
No you nead IDS or ford vcm obd for that

sepistar
15th December, 2012, 07:54 PM
immo off are not possible on that ecu?
regards

jolidj
15th December, 2012, 08:13 PM
you finde from your eeprom the transponder key and try to reprogram onother transponder.
this is possible with only ids diagnostic.
the immo off is not possible. ford need 2 key to start, and immo off for this problem is not possible.
try to reprogram e new transponder ore complet kit ecu, key ecc.
good work.

sepistar
15th December, 2012, 08:19 PM
beside of ids,wich tool will be able to rematch the key by obd?
regards

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 12:07 AM
No you nead IDS or ford vcm obd for that

do you know for sure that vcm obd will be able to sorted out my problem?on monday have to finish this car.friend of mine have vcm obd,and can send to me.
regards

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 12:40 PM
bump!
regards

igorr
16th December, 2012, 12:48 PM
I used for ford 1.8 tdci 2008 fault code was same as at your car
http://auto-diagnostics.info/pdf/focom-pats-info-en.pdf

camil
16th December, 2012, 12:55 PM
regards

Post this full bdm file and your corrupted original full bdm file.

Best bet is try to match again the immo.

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 01:16 PM
here are the files,thks for your time m8.
regards

Music73
16th December, 2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah.. you'll be able to reflash ecu with latest calibration files and relearn the keys.. you'll need to get an incode for the pats learning which is generated from an outcode which IDS will give you. If genuine IDS and service is paid for you can get incode from ford otherwise there is s/w available on here to calculate it for you, or you could post it here on dk and someone will generate it for ya...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 02:53 PM
When i had ids....where no problem,unfortunately haven't one.That why i put so many questions.Anyway,will try tomorrow with mini vcm usb..will see.
regards

jolidj
16th December, 2012, 03:07 PM
your new full bdm file , are the same dimension with the corrupted full bdm file??
your try to write the singel file ?? non full bdm file...
but only flash.yor flash is corrupted??

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 04:10 PM
yes,i think that the flash are corrupted too,the ori eep has only 4kb instead of 8kb.wrote the full bdm file as is(one file) and the only error wich came out was P1621-immocodes are not matching-permanent.
i have found one flash wich has the same sw.number as mine (the ori one),but no joy.think,due to immo related error.
please check yourself.
regards

camil
16th December, 2012, 06:39 PM
Try this.

Flash your full corrupted backup to ecu using BDM Both flash and serial eeprom, complete.

Then flash only from the working backup you got the FLASH content, and don't overwrite your serial eeprom with it.

Test on car.

camil
16th December, 2012, 06:49 PM
Or flash the ecu with complete working backup you got using BDM and then flash ONLY your serial eeprom using bdm from your bdm original backup.

flyins
16th December, 2012, 07:26 PM
Hi sepistar i would not try and use mini vcm obd on this mate, you need to invest in ids, i know the job has turned out into a big one, but seriously ids is the way forward with this, it has GOT to be good clone or original to get this job done. I really hope you find away around this without ids and then share this info as i have been here before friend. When the job i did got corrupt using mpps it had to be re cal with calibration file for the ecu,(module programming). Didnt need two keys, just the one key was good enough to do the job.
The mini vcm obd i tried using on one of these went all wrong and every time i plugged in it would say engine malfunction. So i used ids. Hope you get this sorted. And if you use ids, dont forget your incode changes if you unplug your tool and then re try to access pats etc..
P.S. what year is this car?

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 07:31 PM
Or flash the ecu with complete working backup you got using BDM and then flash ONLY your serial eeprom using bdm from your bdm original backup.

you mind the backup from another car?after that rewrite only the eeprom with mine one?not sure if bdm will write because the size.it will expected 8kb,but eep has only 4kb.
regards

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 07:38 PM
Hi sepistar i would not try and use mini vcm obd on this mate, you need to invest in ids, i know the job has turned out into a big one, but seriously ids is the way forward with this, it has GOT to be good clone or original to get this job done. I really hope you find away around this without ids and then share this info as i have been here before friend. When the job i did got corrupt using mpps it had to be re cal with calibration file for the ecu,(module programming). Didnt need two keys, just the one key was good enough to do the job.
The mini vcm obd i tried using on one of these went all wrong and every time i plugged in it would say engine malfunction. So i used ids. Hope you get this sorted. And if you use ids, dont forget your incode changes if you unplug your tool and then re try to access pats etc..
P.S. what year is this car?

thks.for the advice.year 2005.
regards

flyins
16th December, 2012, 07:44 PM
Ok, i will keep an eye on this thread, mine was 2008 with red cluster

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 07:48 PM
you mind the backup from another car?after that rewrite only the eeprom with mine one?not sure if bdm will write because the size.it will expected 8kb,but eep has only 4kb.
regards

as expected.the corupted eep,bdm will not write-size error-
regards
ps.will try another combination.

sepistar
16th December, 2012, 08:23 PM
original data from my ecu are not possible to be write back,bdm say:'incorrect ecu or family data not enabled'
size of the file are little bit smaller as the ori other one.cold not even import the other eep on it,error:file size.
maybe if data were added to the corrupted eep,then should be ok.but wich data?
regards

camil
16th December, 2012, 11:48 PM
If you don't have good original eeprom backup you will need to go VCM/IDS way.

flyins
17th December, 2012, 12:02 AM
Or try and get a used ecu kit

Artilect
17th December, 2012, 12:30 AM
Hallo M8. I have exactly the same situation a wile ago. You have choose wrong driver for the ECU when have you read it with BDM, this way your eeprom is only 4kB.

But don't panic, you have everything you need to solve this problem. ;)

I have made you eeprom file and using another Flash.

Write the eeprom file 8kB from attachment and the Flash via BDM. And the car have to start. Or even better send me the Flash you have readout with MPPS and I can combine those files in your actual ori file.

First you have to put the car in initial state, and then we can also make the DPF OFF ;).

Please post replay.

Artilect
17th December, 2012, 12:34 AM
And ATTENTION for all, do not write the flash in EDC16C34 with MPPS. If you are flashing those ECU-s leave the ignition on for 5 min before first start, to prevent of loosing injector coding. PS.: Galletto 2 is working OK with this ECU.

flyins
17th December, 2012, 12:39 AM
Yes agree galletto 2 work fine on this, also hope your solution can help sepistar as i have been in this situation stressing my mind ha

Artilect
17th December, 2012, 12:52 AM
Let sepistar solve this vehicle. Then I will explain exactly what to do in such situation, when MPPS ****ed up the Flash in ECU.

BR

camil
17th December, 2012, 01:21 AM
I have prepared too a file for you to test flashing it with BDM.

Give it a try ;)

I hope it works for you. Or Artilect solution.

Nice day
Camil.

sepistar
17th December, 2012, 06:46 AM
Hallo M8. I have exactly the same situation a wile ago. You have choose wrong driver for the ECU when have you read it with BDM, this way your eeprom is only 4kB.

But don't panic, you have everything you need to solve this problem. ;)

I have made you eeprom file and using another Flash.

Write the eeprom file 8kB from attachment and the Flash via BDM. And the car have to start. Or even better send me the Flash you have readout with MPPS and I can combine those files in your actual ori file.

First you have to put the car in initial state, and then we can also make the DPF OFF ;).

Please post replay.
hi m8,thks for your replay.hope that can solve this without ids (i have yo order one today)because make me sic!other way in attach you have the flash read by mmps.
regards

Artilect
17th December, 2012, 07:36 AM
Hire you go. Flash and eeprom in attachment.

;)

This will give your car in initial state.

BR

sepistar
17th December, 2012, 09:07 AM
Hire you go. Flash and eeprom in attachment.

;)

This will give your car in initial state.

BR
can you please check this file with fap off,if are ok?pass pm.
thks.
regards

camil
17th December, 2012, 11:10 AM
I'm curious :) Did the car crank again? :)

sepistar
17th December, 2012, 12:34 PM
hi,yes car run fine,with the artilect file,and fap off.
again thanks to all,who offers support to me.
regards

camil
17th December, 2012, 01:28 PM
Nice! ;)

Next time BDM backup before touch anything and your ass will be safe :)

Artilect
17th December, 2012, 01:30 PM
Nice to hear that the car is running again. :rock:

It is oft that MPPS is corrupting flash due writing. Then people usually try to readout with BDM, but because of missing SEED KEY Software dont recognize the ECU Family, and people is usually picking wrong ECU manually this way the BDM readout only 4kB of eeprom.

But hire is the trick, eeprom is 8kB in those ECU-s and is only 2x4kB of same data ;).

Flash is also recoverable, if you have good partial flash readout. You can combine first part of BDM readout and second part from the file that you have readout via OBD and you are done.

;)

BR