PDA

View Full Version : Letters

tinman
15th December, 2012, 09:00 PM
Is anyone getting emails from your provider as over here in canada the american provider takes over some of the websites similar to this one then sends email stating a lawyer from nagravision or XXXXXX will be in touch .One site with over 500000 members .also now they get the seller of subscriptions they call them and get all the information . really got to be carefull now

Kalipo
16th December, 2012, 12:04 AM
What?? lost me there mate..

Meat-Head
16th December, 2012, 12:55 AM
Is anyone getting emails from your provider as over here in canada the EMERICAN provider takes over some of the WEBSITES similar to this one then sends email stating a lawyer from nagravision or XXXXXX will be in touch .One WEBSITE 500000 members.also now they get the seller of subscriptions they call them and get all the information . really got to be carefull now

What?? lost me there mate..

His bad - he was posting a tweet

tinman (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/41660-tinman/)

Right i think the answer to this is a big fat no.
Here on the worlds BEST website with over 300,0000000000 members not a puny 50,000 members (we had 50,000 members within 10 mins of been on line).

We DO NOT talk about card sharing, we do NOT discuss hacking S*y, we do NOT discuss obtaining preium TV for free.

So, go back to your INFERIOR website and SPAM their servers, with links to here, the worlds BEST website - but make sure you warn them, NO ILLEGAL talk, pal.

Meat-Head
16th December, 2012, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=tinman;1803011]Is anyone getting emails from your provider as over here in canada the american provider takes over some of the sights similar to this one then sends email QUOTE]

Perhapa next time you could explain what you mean in a differeant way, like this for example

Letter From Emerica - The Proclamers.

The Proclaimers - Letter From America - YouTube

WICKED - seen the title of this

"Inglishman in New York"

Mono Sepia campa reggae 2009 -- Inglish Man in New York - YouTube

ajax2061
17th December, 2012, 08:01 AM
hey he is in Canada so they could be French letters....

Kalipo
17th December, 2012, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=tinman;1803011]Is anyone getting emails from your provider as over here in canada the american provider takes over some of the sights similar to this one then sends email QUOTE]

Perhapa next time you could explain what you mean in a differeant way, like this for example

Letter From Emerica - The Proclamers.

The Proclaimers - Letter From America - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9GmieAEaQ)

WICKED - seen the title of this

"Inglishman in New York"

Mono Sepia campa reggae 2009 -- Inglish Man in New York - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMl97mvC60c)

Think you got it all wrong mate..

I reckon it could be this??
Elvis Presley - Return To Sender [Video] - YouTube

Or this??

mr postman - the marvelettes High Quality (Video with artist and music info) must see this - YouTube

You need to be careful not to upset members meaty.. :(

Meat-Head
23rd December, 2012, 11:48 PM
Any update on here?