PDA

View Full Version : Vu+duo on demand movies

Hello1986
17th December, 2012, 12:33 AM
Hello, I am a beginner with this and was looking for advice. I have got a plugin for the vu+duo called "1 Channel". Through this I was able to watch loads of movies and programmes. It was pretty much an on demand service.

Recently though, everytime I went to watch a film/programme, it keeps on saying that there is a problem with the software and that I need to restart it, which I keep doing but the problem doesn't get fixed. I was only able to watch these programmes a few days ago and can't seem to fix the issue.

Any advice?

digicon
17th December, 2012, 03:28 AM
Hello, I am a beginner with this and was looking for advice. I have got a plugin for the vu+duo called "1 Channel". Through this I was able to watch loads of movies and programmes. It was pretty much an on demand service.

Recently though, everytime I went to watch a film/programme, it keeps on saying that there is a problem with the software and that I need to restart it, which I keep doing but the problem doesn't get fixed. I was only able to watch these programmes a few days ago and can't seem to fix the issue.

Any advice?

Have you tried Uninstalling the plugin and getting the latest version and trying that.

Hello1986
17th December, 2012, 02:35 PM
Cool, thanks mate, I'll try that and let you know

Hello1986
17th December, 2012, 10:34 PM
I've uninstalled the old version and reinstalled the new version of "1channel" but still no joy. It cutting out all the time. Any other bits of advice I could try??

Thanks

Shane

alec
18th December, 2012, 12:54 AM
I've uninstalled the old version and reinstalled the new version of "1channel" but still no joy. It cutting out all the time. Any other bits of advice I could try??

Thanks

Shane

That plugin is a bit hit and miss

dell_xps
18th December, 2012, 01:03 AM
Sure it's not yer bandwidth giving you probs m8 ?

Hello1986
18th December, 2012, 09:24 PM
Nah, my bandwidth is fine mate. Maybe the "1channel" is hot and miss. If anyone else is having problems or its working correctly could you let me know.

Anyone know of a similar or better plugin to "1channel"?

Thanks