sherman
6th March, 2009, 10:41 PM
thanks ronster, have decided to go for this box, havejust ordered two, cheers

joewalls123
8th March, 2009, 08:13 PM
are they availible yet or is it still pre-order? :hmmmm:

sherman
9th March, 2009, 07:12 PM
yahoo my two kryptview evol boxes have arrived today, no instructions on setting up so am scrambling round to suss out how to do it, nice looking box!

DW190
9th March, 2009, 07:57 PM
yahoo my two kryptview evol boxes have arrived today, no instructions on setting up so am scrambling round to suss out how to do it, nice looking box!

The box will need flashing with the latest firmware first.

sherman
9th March, 2009, 09:47 PM
bugger, i havent got a cable to laptop will have to order one

wilf
9th March, 2009, 10:16 PM
did you get the female to female null cable with your purchase if so you can flash from a desk top

sherman
9th March, 2009, 10:31 PM
only got the boxes they didnt supply a cable so just ordered one with male/female adaptors off cable star, me being a tad thick i thought i would just plug and play it with no messing round, still if i get it all up and running it will be well worth it

wilf
9th March, 2009, 10:46 PM
oh it will be worth it alright, i just wish these sellers would supply the correct cables when they send them out. if you read through the threads and see how many times peeps have brought the wrong one then they have to get the right one, all this takes time when they could be up and running same day. Anyway i hope this isnt repeated with yours. good luck!

sherman
9th March, 2009, 11:02 PM
cheers wilf will let you all know when i'm up and running

jimmy-mac
11th March, 2009, 11:10 AM

You'll find instructions down one of the sleeves in the box. :dancing2:

rimps
17th May, 2009, 12:01 PM
Pre orders available now from tailor
made circuits

Delivery expected 5th march

limited stock from first shipment

?90+postage

hi guys are the Kryptview Evolution A750 just as good as the 700 i have had my 700 2 years now no trouble at all :stupid:

cactikid
17th May, 2009, 01:14 PM
they say they are better,black box much smaller than silver,i have the silver one also the 700 does the job.

wilf
17th May, 2009, 02:05 PM
hi guys are the Kryptview Evolution A750 just as good as the 700 i have had my 700 2 years now no trouble at all :stupid:

i too have had kryptview 700 since they first came on the scene and had no probs, bought a 750 aswell now and its supposed to have a better tuner, clearer picture, fast channel changing, but i cant see there is really. Yes! its a much smaller box and its black colour fits in with the more modern tv's but all in all its pretty much the same so unless you want another box for say another room stick with the one you got m8

stroner
17th May, 2009, 08:47 PM
You'll have no choice other than to stick with what youve got for now as the 750 is like gold dust at the minute
There still suppliers with stock but they all seem to be upping their prices
New shipment due early june

Numbskull
5th June, 2009, 03:07 PM
Just ordered one from your cable box. They have them in stock. ?95.

wilf
5th June, 2009, 03:11 PM
not heard of them before, you'll have to let us know how you get on and if they any good. ie delivery time, after sales etc

Numbskull
5th June, 2009, 03:41 PM
not heard of them before, you'll have to let us know how you get on and if they any good. ie delivery time, after sales etc

Will do.
YourCableBox (Powered by CubeCart) (http://www.yourcablebox.co.uk/index.php)

poolfan
9th June, 2009, 01:21 PM
Will do.
YourCableBox (Powered by CubeCart) (http://www.yourcablebox.co.uk/index.php)

hi any word how you got on with the supplier

Numbskull
9th June, 2009, 02:22 PM
hi any word how you got on with the supplier

I ordered on Friday, so it wasn't sent out until yesterday. They gave me a track n trace number, according to DHL It is on the delivery van. Should be here anytime up until 5 pm.

Numbskull
9th June, 2009, 02:26 PM
Just arrived. Doorbell went just as I posted last update.

pfitzp
9th June, 2009, 02:48 PM
Hi, I just ordered a 750 from same shop. They claim they have them in stock. pf.

poolfan
11th June, 2009, 03:47 PM
hi got delivery of kryptview today, working fine