PDA

View Full Version : NEW Original Files Database on Dropbox

pawliukazz
18th December, 2012, 02:09 PM
Hi to everyone :)

So I'm recruiting members to make one big Original files database to use for themselves, not for leechers.

Main idea:
The key to it is cloud storage. Every invited user gets access to files and get folder on their PC. If any user saves any file to that folder, the file is automatically updated on every users' PC.

Rules:

Member must be an older member of the forum, must have helped others, and must have some thanks or reputation.

The database is not big right now, but I'm hoping to get some support and collaboration with senior members :)

If you think you can share original files, and you are not only "taker" or "leecher" then PM me for info :)

Regards,
pawliukazz

gzk
18th December, 2012, 02:48 PM
have plenty of ori file can help

pawliukazz
19th December, 2012, 09:56 PM
Current update:

total 5 members, hoping to get more reliable members :)

The database is growing :)

mbtun
19th December, 2012, 11:06 PM
bazare here - i can contribute with ~ 7200 ori files. Send me a PM with more details

tehnosoftex
19th December, 2012, 11:20 PM
I have some ori files, I can contribute myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TCSTigersClaw
20th December, 2012, 11:17 AM
I want to contribute too! I want to start sharing with this forum :):giveup:

levisdj
21st December, 2012, 12:39 PM
Me too, I have a large ori files database.

kire106ka
22nd December, 2012, 08:08 PM
i have some ori files that i read so if it's not club only for some members count me

youk
23rd December, 2012, 01:58 AM
Index of /ECU (http://youyoukiller.free.fr/ECU/)

powerchip
23rd December, 2012, 07:46 AM
same here send me infos about that

donovan2123
23rd December, 2012, 09:21 AM
Brilliant idea this

kennfeld
23rd December, 2012, 11:19 AM
It's a great idea some of this systems exist yet

on checksumforum and chiptuningforum
and also
AUDASO Ltd. - Automotive Data Solution (http://www.audaso.com/)

but the problem is the people that upload ebay dvd files ...

i think that people must only upload files that they read themself and that where ok because if the guy use clones or bad tool he put the other in danger

for example on AUDASO Ltd. - Automotive Data Solution (http://www.audaso.com/) each file has a description file that write who is the poster what car what ecu what sw etc and also what tool was used for read for example a optican file or byteshooter is not the same as a cmdflash one

kennfeld
23rd December, 2012, 11:26 AM
23.12.2012 11:25:57
Das System hat insgesamt 15668 Dateien
Download Kontostand: 3

pawliukazz
23rd December, 2012, 11:40 AM
Index of /ECU (http://youyoukiller.free.fr/ECU/)
These files are very old. We are creating database of newer ecus, EDC16, EDC17, PRC, DENSO...

And i believe this is that "Chiptuning DVD".....

pawliukazz
23rd December, 2012, 11:44 AM
Ok, some more info:

1) If you are not getting a reply PM, then it's for a reason :(
2) If it was up to me, i would invite most of you to share, but it's not fair for other members. If the guy shares 7000 files, and others just 3? I think you will understand.
3) Write me if you REALLY have something to share, and in pm write me what ecu, what cars you can share, and in average - how many files you can share.

Regards,
pawliukazz

eprommazza
23rd December, 2012, 11:52 AM
Ok, some more info:

1) If you are not getting a reply PM, then it's for a reason :(
2) If it was up to me, i would invite most of you to share, but it's not fair for other members. If the guy shares 7000 files, and others just 3? I think you will understand.
3) Write me if you REALLY have something to share, and in pm write me what ecu, what cars you can share, and in average - how many files you can share.

Regards,
pawliukazz

is coming off a nice job

atomiczen
23rd December, 2012, 11:58 AM
i have little more than 18000 ori files i think are quite all the software from automotive, truck and bike world

eprommazza
23rd December, 2012, 12:05 PM
i have little more than 18000 ori files i think are quite all the software from automotive, truck and bike world

send email pawliukazz