PDA

View Full Version : Audi a4 multitronic 6 gears repair help

roman_auto
18th December, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hi all
A4 model 2003 multitronic 6 gears , ecu Temic and it seat inside the gearbox and oil fluid.
i post picture of this ecu , i know that unit can be repaired to to cut the upper plastic for access i will post piture of these too,this common fault of this unit that the car dont drive or fault in the multifunction swith this is a hybird ecu need the help and exp.

btw after i cut i need to seal it very good any idea how to close it ?

Thanks in advance

luis12
25th December, 2012, 12:58 AM
Once you repair the loose wires you can seal the unit with high temperature epoxy, search in forum, Jpolly,me and others have posted photos of process.

blacklisted
25th December, 2012, 02:13 AM
read through this thred

your questions answered

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f175/audi-a4-a6-multitronic-gearbox-transmission-ecu-prnds-light-fault-146367/

ghostridersa
25th December, 2012, 05:10 AM
Mate we have repaired and discussed these tcm units already. Just go search the threads by JP_Olli, Luis12 and myself and you will find out exactly how to repair them.

Hi all
A4 model 2003 multitronic 6 gears , ecu Temic and it seat inside the gearbox and oil fluid.
i post picture of this ecu , i know that unit can be repaired to to cut the upper plastic for access i will post piture of these too,this common fault of this unit that the car dont drive or fault in the multifunction swith this is a hybird ecu need the help and exp.

btw after i cut i need to seal it very good any idea how to close it ?

Thanks in advance