PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Almera diesel im@o off

antlio
20th December, 2012, 04:56 PM
Hi

I have an Almera diesel model 2002 ecu Bosch 0 281 010 908 with eeprom 24c04 and i look for im@o off solution because customer lost the keys .

regards

Lardle
20th December, 2012, 06:22 PM
if only it's a lost key situation post photo of immo and u
will get pin to program new key no need immo off ...

Joe019
24th December, 2012, 09:34 AM
HI m8!

here you got.

Remember, for start the car, you must enter de key and make cranck fastly.

And disconnect the NATS.

BR!

Pass in PM.

antlio
24th December, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hi

Marry Christmas .
When you says put th key and crank fastly you mean only the first time or anytime ?
And if it isn t crank fastly after that the engine starts when i switch off and switch on the engine or doesn t start again and it needs to write your immo off file again to ecu ?

regards

Joe019
25th December, 2012, 11:33 AM
hi!!

all time when you need switch on the car, you must make cranck in the same time when you input the key.

Put the key and not stop it in the position 2 of the key, you must run since 0 positioin to the cranck position fastly.

Hope you understande me.

BR!

antlio
25th December, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hi and Marry Christmas

I understand and one last question . If customer one time doesn t swich on the engine fast , after that he will must swich off and then swich on the engine again or it needs something else like rewrite your file in the ecu ?

regards

Joe019
25th December, 2012, 07:04 PM
no, its not necesary. This procedure its only for start the car without problems. If your client stay mutch time with ignition in the second position, must take off the key and make crack again since position zero.

BR!