PDA

View Full Version : toughbook cf-29 mk5

han2542
21st December, 2012, 02:14 AM
i am asking for help on my panasonic toughnook i have sent it twice to get it fixxed but it seems that no technichian has been able to help me i keep getting the bule scree with a message about some page_ something and they have errased it twice but when i start to install all my software fore diagnostics like cummins cat and others it just pops up on restart and the system goes to the blue screen i dont know what else to do any help would be great please tis is my working laptop and know its useless
:afraid:

paul_12345
21st December, 2012, 02:58 AM
assuming the software has been restored, try changing the memory, if that doesn't work I'd suspect a dry joint on the northbridge or southbridge so probably new motherboard, I wouldn't mess around with any reflows as you dont want the laptop to die whilst programming etc unless you can find a cheap decent tech that can reball the chips

Maartinj
21st December, 2012, 09:07 AM
use VMware for a few weekd to see what will happen with PC.

alsop
21st December, 2012, 11:26 AM
My CF-30 was doing the same thing. I figured out using the program Daemon tools Pro and making a virtual drive was creating the problem. Just let the program use the default settings and everything works fine. No more blue screen and reboot problem.

Doru Lucian
21st December, 2012, 06:02 PM
my panasonic the same problem .I fix it :instal windows with wirles desactivated ,and then oll ok.////sorry for my bad english.good luck.

han2542
22nd December, 2012, 04:49 AM
well i just found out that its some virus name mini something any ideas how to get it out without lossing the laptop plus i think it got it to my portable hard drive as well and know i dont know how to get it out of both my laptop and my spare hard drive this is getting very difficult and i am getting no where not even paying a tech to fixx it has helped and i am really running out of options because now even if i order a new one i can hook up my portable hard drive where i have all my software and the medicines to reinstall all the software because i may just kill it as well ,any ideas or help would be great
again thanks to all for you help and sugestions :afraid:

blackdragon125
28th December, 2012, 03:50 PM
Try using Norton Power Eraser it is free and you just have to connect it to the internet while running the program. Here is a link to the download: Norton Power Eraser | Free Tool |Easily remove scamware that traditional virus scanning can?t detect (http://security.symantec.com/nbrt/npe.aspx)

This has helped me with a virus I would sacn your thumb drive as well. Hope this helps.

Schoolbus Tech
30th December, 2012, 04:45 AM
Try this scans and fixes most problems
Free Online Virus Scan - Antivirus Software - Trend Micro USA (http://housecall.trendmicro.com/)