PDA

View Full Version : VU+ SOLO CLONE

omear786
24th December, 2012, 03:06 AM
Hello iv just purchased a vu solo clone box from nextbay and waiting for it to deliver, just wanted to know if it was ok to buy from there? if i would need to upate anything? what i would need to do to get all the channels?

digicon
24th December, 2012, 03:19 AM
Hello iv just purchased a vu solo clone box from nextbay and waiting for it to deliver, just wanted to know if it was ok to buy from there? if i would need to upate anything? what i would need to do to get all the channels?

Keep reading everything on this forum about the solo clone before it arrives and you will be fine.

cactikid
24th December, 2012, 11:26 AM
and if we said no what would you do? did you ask first before buying?as said always best to read and ask first.

omear786
25th December, 2012, 04:27 AM
my mistake should have asked. oh well i hooe someone can help me with thr channels and everything

mdt
25th December, 2012, 02:14 PM
ive used nextbay for vu solo clones and they have been fine,regards mdt

redondo5
26th January, 2013, 03:44 PM
here is a link to my review of a new solo clone to hit the market, posted in the enigma2 forum, but probably would be better posted here:

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f205/cloud-ibox-unbranded-solo-clone-309754/index2.html#post1850494

I Don't recommend it as it heats up and could potentially wreck your stuff.

out of interest, how hot does the normal solo clone heat up. is it hot to the touch? My solo2 runs really cool, by touching you can barely tell it is on.