PDA

View Full Version : mb c240

ivanrpm
27th December, 2012, 12:50 AM
Hi guys I am adapting a new dash in mb c240 w203 2002, ezs is h912 inside, cluster 93c86, I put new dash, all is working but milliage is ---------, so I was searching and found that this is because the SSID is different, so the SSID of the EZS is 80121C93, WHERE IS LOCATED IN THE FILE OF CLUSTER, EEPROM 93C86, and is just this I need to modify or there is something else to modify, I dont have star or Das, please help me with this problem.

Many Thanks
Best Regards

bkenigma
27th December, 2012, 02:51 AM
You need to adapt the Cluster to the EZS. To bad you dont have AVDI, one click over OBD.

bkenigma

ivanrpm
27th December, 2012, 04:51 AM
You need to adapt the Cluster to the EZS. To bad you dont have AVDI, one click over OBD.

bkenigma

I know that it is easier by DAS or Start, but now I dont have it, so there must be a way to do this by hand, someone must make it once!

thanks but help me!

Regards

TULGEYWOODMAN
27th December, 2012, 12:34 PM
I know that it is easier by DAS or Start, but now I dont have it, so there must be a way to do this by hand, someone must make it once!

thanks but help me!

Regards

Yes I have done it, but years ago, on c86
Also done w203 that was 24c16

Just looking for notes where location of code is in dump.

enigmauk
27th December, 2012, 12:39 PM

bkenigma

Could you tell me where I can find this option inside AVDI?

Is inside a special function or just on the standard diagnosis side?

TULGEYWOODMAN
27th December, 2012, 01:22 PM

special function....MNO..

enigmauk
27th December, 2012, 01:26 PM
Cheers will try to find it, do you know which menu its under? I've not come across it yet.

TULGEYWOODMAN
27th December, 2012, 01:29 PM
Maybe mno15?

enigmauk
27th December, 2012, 01:34 PM
Yes but the special function menu isn't labelled with MNO**... so there is no MNO15 button to click....

TULGEYWOODMAN
27th December, 2012, 01:59 PM
Yes but the special function menu isn't labelled with MNO**... so there is no MNO15 button to click....

I meant special function mno15 is the licence to buy, if you have it then just go to select vehicle >then look down the main menu.
I personally, would have used star developer for this task......2 mins job.

or edit vin and ssid and zero kms then adapt/learn new dash.

enigmauk
27th December, 2012, 02:07 PM
I have STAR but having problems installing the software hence why I jumped when I read that AVDI can do it :D

ivanrpm
27th December, 2012, 02:22 PM

But install DAS as original scantool, and use ADVI, dont use it as special funtion of commander!
I could not do this job because I dont have it but having it is a 2 minuts job!

Regards

enigmauk
27th December, 2012, 02:28 PM
Problem is DAS won't install on my machine.

obdmaster
27th December, 2012, 04:44 PM
Problem is DAS won't install on my machine.

Search on AVDI forum and you will find vmware DAS for AVDI.

enigmauk
27th December, 2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks obdmaster will look

wsc
28th December, 2012, 12:21 AM
Hi guys I am adapting a new dash in mb c240 w203 2002, ezs is h912 inside, cluster 93c86, I put new dash, all is working but milliage is ---------, so I was searching and found that this is because the SSID is different, so the SSID of the EZS is 80121C93, WHERE IS LOCATED IN THE FILE OF CLUSTER, EEPROM 93C86, and is just this I need to modify or there is something else to modify, I dont have star or Das, please help me with this problem.

Many Thanks
Best Regards

Try this one and report m8
PS: your dump was 93k, correct?. Now is zero :)

diagtech
28th December, 2012, 12:53 AM
Easiest way to sort this is use one of the dash tools do mileage in cluster and flash cluster this stops ezs looking at cluster and sorts that problem 100%

ivanrpm
28th December, 2012, 12:38 PM

can you give me the pass please.

many thanks

ivanrpm
29th December, 2012, 12:17 PM

I burnt the eeprom trying to program it many times, I wonder the CLUSTER I am trying to adapt is different number from original, fisically is exactly the same, the question is because I have been trying to adapt it many times editting the SSID in different places without success, so the cluster must be exactly the specific same number or not?

Many times
Best Regards

TULGEYWOODMAN
29th December, 2012, 01:20 PM
I burnt the eeprom trying to program it many times, I wonder the CLUSTER I am trying to adapt is different number from original, fisically is exactly the same, the question is because I have been trying to adapt it many times editting the SSID in different places without success, so the cluster must be exactly the specific same number or not?

Many times
Best Regards

no. not............
The ssid no. in the later 24c eeprom dump was about 6 lines down on the first few bytes, [from memory]

I will try and find the c86 notes.

benzstop
30th December, 2012, 05:20 PM
just flash the dash with TU and problem solved.must use direct connection to cluster

TULGEYWOODMAN
30th December, 2012, 07:12 PM
just flash the dash with TU and problem solved.must use direct connection to cluster

thats what diagtech has already suggested

diagtech
30th December, 2012, 10:10 PM
Flashing dash will allow you to use used cluster or dump from another cluster

ivanrpm
19th January, 2013, 12:30 AM

Many Thanks
Best Regards

ok brothers continuing with my problem I have new 93c86w6, I try many times to editing ssid without success, so I need to make it virgin to coding by star, please someone makes it virgin???????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Many thanks brother
Best Regards

madzar
19th January, 2013, 03:06 AM
I had a lot of cars with ------ on dash.Just put 0 km in dash and increase mileage with star.worked always.

ivanrpm
19th January, 2013, 12:28 PM
I had a lot of cars with ------ on dash.Just put 0 km in dash and increase mileage with star.worked always.

Ok I will try it, many thanks!!!!

Best Regards

ivanrpm
26th February, 2013, 04:57 AM
many thanks to all, problem solve, the star make it easy!

BEST REGARDS