PDA

View Full Version : Realtime tracer hardware for ecu tunning.

ishak
27th December, 2012, 10:52 AM
Hi all. First I'm sorry for my bad english.
I'm searching any hardware interface for new genius and race evo software like MET 16. Met16 discontiuned. Which hardware can I use with dimsport software for on road mapping.
REGARDS

lagerland
27th December, 2012, 12:36 PM
I'm searching any hardware interface for new genius and race evo software like MET 16. Met16 discontiuned. Which hardware can I use with dimsport software for on road mapping.
REGARDS

I would try the garage section m8 welcome to DIGITAL-KAOS...............

caveman_nige
27th December, 2012, 03:28 PM
thread moved to correct section.

ducatisti
27th December, 2012, 08:56 PM
REGARDS

I dont know of heard anything compatable. I dont like dimsport because everytime i enquired and wanted to buy something it took 2 months to reply. I only use EVC stuff . There support and response is great. ols300 is v good at real time

mbtun
27th December, 2012, 09:48 PM
but the price may be prohibitive for ols300:)

ishak
27th December, 2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks for answers my friends. I choice dimsport because i look a winols but sounds to me like a complex. I buy a dimsport new genius and new trasdata with all plugins and cable for car and bike. May be my parts and software will come to me and i look it and understand.

pablo1971
28th December, 2012, 01:55 PM
winols is complex.but if you take the time to master it,it will be more usefull to you.

ishak
28th December, 2012, 10:04 PM
I agree Winols is very good, but i dont understand wich map is which map. I need to find an easy way to learn.

eprommazza
28th December, 2012, 10:07 PM
i use bit power alientech with ecm2001 software very great..
but i think now is out for sell

best regrads

ishak
28th December, 2012, 10:14 PM
i use bit power alientech with ecm2001 software very great..
but i think now is out for sell

best regrads
Thanks for answer. I try a buy MET 16. But dimsport says that its discontinued. I investigating a another interface working with race evo plus by dimsport. Perhaps race evo including trace function.

pablo1971
28th December, 2012, 10:17 PM
winols and ecm work good together....especially to get some of the maps....but ecm is hit and miss.but good to learn from.

ishak
28th December, 2012, 10:24 PM
winols and ecm work good together....especially to get some of the maps....but ecm is hit and miss.but good to learn from.
Thanks my friend.

ducatisti
29th December, 2012, 03:12 AM
The met 16 was a rebadged product but i cannot think of its original name. The met 16 was no more than ols300.

tell dimsport there tuning system is incomplete without met 16

ostrich from moates works well with tuner pro but you will have to find own maps or well made definitions

ishak
29th December, 2012, 09:42 PM
ducatisti (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/219820-ducatisti/)
Thanks for information.