PDA

View Full Version : edc17uo1

gttuning
27th December, 2012, 10:13 PM
Hi i have bit of a problem i was reading edc17uo1 seat ibiza 2010.galletto2 is saying to connect 12v. i test the wiring 12v is there.put back to the car wont start no communication with ecu.any way to fix this and what went wrong that ecu went.thanks any help will be good.

wiseman
27th December, 2012, 10:27 PM
A good rule of thumb is to plug the ecu once first opened back into the car before continuing to proceed to wiring up the Ecu for boot mode etc... To rule out any damaged caused by opening.

I would start to Check the pcb for solder splashes or any damage possibly caused when opening

gttuning
27th December, 2012, 10:41 PM
thanks for texting back. no damage when opening--solder splashes,there is not much soldering to do boot mode,but did check that its looking good,any other way to check ecu.thanks

masterb
27th December, 2012, 11:05 PM
What did you do with the ecu?
Only read dump, ..or make tuning and write other dump in ecu ?

Or only open and wire boot ode cable for testing galletto software

peko
27th December, 2012, 11:06 PM
if you connect again ecu with galleto , have you communication ?
you test rewrite ori file ?

gttuning
27th December, 2012, 11:18 PM
it was trying to read ecu for dpf off.but never got any communication to ecu,so i have no dump from it,i only solder the boot wire and conect wires to pins like galletto is showing.

peko
27th December, 2012, 11:21 PM
are you sure from connection to ecuplug ?
post your connection screen

gttuning
27th December, 2012, 11:56 PM
its from galeto manual. i think galletto blow up that ecu.im wondering is there any way to fix that ecu or new one is needed .thanks to all

Shaheenem
28th December, 2012, 12:07 PM
I have same issue. Ecu was opened for writing via bootmode. Checked with tool for power. There was power and tool picked it up.

Then removed connections and put back in car without reading or flashing but no communication with ecu. No power to ecu now. Checked board and no problems. Perhaps something shorted/grounded.

I'm sure this can be fixed. Ecu is pcr2.1 siemens continental.

peko
28th December, 2012, 10:11 PM
its from galeto manual. i think galletto blow up that ecu.im wondering is there any way to fix that ecu or new one is needed .thanks to all

You not use boot pin ?
http://data.imagup.com/11/1171394786.PNG (http://www.imagup.com/data/1171394787.html)