PDA

View Full Version : vu solo 2 questions

pspmixer
28th December, 2012, 05:25 PM
looking at buying a vu solo 2 but want to find out abit more about them
are these boxs twin tuners ?
would any recommend these boxs ?
compared to a vu duo how do they stand up ?
worth swapping my duo for a solo 2 ?

ive seen these sites ruffy for the same price of 309 is that fair or is there better place to get from

hope so someone can help answer few of these thanks

dell_xps
28th December, 2012, 05:45 PM
To be honest, yer Vu+ Duo is just as good as the Solo 2, yes the solo 2 is a twin tuner, yes it's loads an image faster, yes it zaps a channel faster, and yes it supports transcoding, apart from that I'd keep my Vu+ Duo m8, wait and see what the new Vu+ Duo 2 is like and worth the upgrade, save yer sheckles just now.
OH and the VFD display is not as good as the Vu+ Duo, dont get me wrong it's a good box, but no point in buying it if you already have a Vu+ Duo.
Just my 2 cents worth.

digicon
29th December, 2012, 11:40 AM
If your willing to Import form some certain German online retailers then the average price is around ?277 delivered, Just pause for thought about the return cost should it go wrong. Although to be honest i dont think there is many official UK online retailers would refund you the cost of returning a faulty item under warranty here as well so the ?30 saving could be a deal breaker

pongo snodgrass
29th December, 2012, 01:52 PM
If your willing to Import form some certain German online retailers then the average price is around ?277 delivered, Just pause for thought about the return cost should it go wrong. Although to be honest i dont think there is many official UK online retailers would refund you the cost of returning a faulty item under warranty here as well so the ?30 saving could be a deal breaker
can you post a link please mate...im thinking of selling my duo2 as well....just like to keep up with the latest...lol

digicon
29th December, 2012, 02:53 PM
can you post a link please mate...im thinking of selling my duo2 as well....just like to keep up with the latest...lol

Did i read right a Duo2 i wish not even released yet you must have good contacts LOL.

There is HD Satshop.tv and HM-Sat to give you a start google can bring up a few as well.