PDA

View Full Version : wot channels ?

smirnoff_rules
17th May, 2008, 11:32 AM
havent a clue about sat

so what channels do u get and is it worth it ?

cheers

Curly
17th May, 2008, 11:45 AM
Have a look here (http://www.lyngsat.com/europe.html) for channel listings etc.
I'm in the process of setting mine up m8. There looks like thousands of chanels, but I'm mainly after the footy.

BTW Hello from another newbie from elsewhere ;)

Curly

smirnoff_rules
17th May, 2008, 02:37 PM
welcome in m8 ..

take looks hard work to me ,, dont thinks theres anything for the wife to watch on sat then lol

thommo
17th May, 2008, 02:47 PM
plenty of film and sport, music channels and discoveries. all the usual itv bbc ect.... and if you go hd then films and sport in hd and itv hd and bbc hd so far..

ive not looked back since i bought one, currently watching bbc hd the cup final and i would have been watching it on sp1 or bbc normally if i hadnt taken the plunge.

Curious123
20th May, 2008, 02:55 PM
havent a clue about sat

so what channels do u get and is it worth it ?

cheers

What channels don't you get m8! lol

I got mine set up just after Christmas and now I hardly watch cable in fact my wife says she gets dizzy/sick just watching me flick through the channels. If the AU goes again on cable and we can't fix it I would probably cancel my basic cable subscription.

You have got a Dm600C so you could probably just buy a satellite tuner for your box for ?30 and a motorised dish from Wizards for under a ?100 and you are sorted m8.

krazylegz
21st May, 2008, 12:21 PM
well worth it paul m8, i give on cable about 2 years ago now when i got my first satellite system and i havent looked back m8.

theres loads of sport,films (available in english),documentaries etc and best of all hard core ~~~~ (not the soft stuff on cable) on 24/7;)