PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ uno clone

yassincasa
30th December, 2012, 12:13 PM
Hello friends,

I am all new to this satellite stuff and looking to put some knowledge into this head of mine. Where I live (Holland,Voorschoten), a rental appartement, they forbade us to put satellites on our balcony because of the looks they don't like. Now I want to put a little technisat multytenne 4lnb in combination with a vu+ uno clone. Why a clone? Because of the costs, simply. I want to get a vu+ uno because of its multi tuner system as it's maybe I get caught I can use a cable tuner and cell the technisat.

I need to know if this is a good setup and what you guys think of this reciever. I am planning on to buy it at nextbay.biz.

Kind regards,
yassincasa

dell_xps
30th December, 2012, 02:44 PM
"I want to get a vu+ uno because of its multi tuner system",
uno = 1.

yassincasa
30th December, 2012, 03:50 PM
"I want to get a vu+ uno because of its multi tuner system",
uno = 1.
Yes I know. But the specs says you can swap the sat tuner for a c/t tuner. That's what I meant ;-)

Bye

redondo5
20th January, 2013, 01:34 PM
interesting with the release of the plug and play twin tuners from vu+.

I wonder if the clone UNO is capable of using this to become a duo. an uno can, and if it is possible to get an UNO for a low price, near ?100, it might be a good alternative to a clone duo, especially if the clone UNO have the faster processers like their orginal counterparts.

dmmacvicar
20th January, 2013, 04:45 PM
interesting with the release of the plug and play twin tuners from vu+.

I wonder if the clone UNO is capable of using this to become a duo. an uno can, and if it is possible to get an UNO for a low price, near ?100, it might be a good alternative to a clone duo, especially if the clone UNO have the faster processers like their orginal counterparts.
I shall let you know on Wednesday night when i get home to play with my new gear.

denton
30th December, 2013, 05:49 PM
I shall let you know on Wednesday night when i get home to play with my new gear.

You never let us know :-(

digicon
30th December, 2013, 06:37 PM
You never let us know :-(

A Thread nearly 12 months old i imagine it worked