PDA

View Full Version : transfer music to ipad

madas26
30th December, 2012, 02:08 PM
hi all i came across this little piece of software to transfer music on to ur ipad,ipod etc its call monkey media just type it in to google and download,very easy to use as well

chmod-uk
2nd January, 2013, 04:32 AM
Am I missing a trick here or something but, what happened to iTunes. :party:

cezary806
2nd January, 2013, 05:42 PM
iTunes transfers music very well, so other programs are useless for me. I really like iTunes, especially easy music managing and Genius

johnboy1974
4th January, 2013, 04:34 PM
I think iTunes is the worlds worst program and an embarrassment to apple. Slow and cumbersome and unable to sort music into any sort of order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Salami
8th January, 2013, 10:34 PM
I think iTunes is the worlds worst program and an embarrassment to apple. Slow and cumbersome and unable to sort music into any sort of order.

Agree 100%
iTune is only good for one thing is burning music to CD to play it in any device.

Salami
8th January, 2013, 10:36 PM
hi all i came across this little piece of software to transfer music on to ur ipad,ipod etc its call monkey media just type it in to google and download,very easy to use as well
check this site if you try their software once you'll never use iTune again.

Transfer iPod to iTunes, copy iPod to PC and iPad to computer (http://www.copytrans.net/)

johnboy1974
10th January, 2013, 08:16 AM
check this site if you try their software once you'll never use iTune again.

Transfer iPod to iTunes, copy iPod to PC and iPad to computer (http://www.copytrans.net/)

Salami can you confirm if this is a free program or not.

fijiman
11th January, 2013, 10:04 PM
The current iTunes 11 is awesome in my book...really easy to control and manipulate apps, music, films, photos. it's not rocket science to use iTunes just a little perseverance.....

esobd2sugar
30th January, 2013, 12:44 PM
you can download the music play software in Apple store....
then you can play the music by that software....

:bird: