PDA

View Full Version : vu+warranty issue

pongo snodgrass
30th December, 2012, 04:24 PM
ok guys - i was given a brand new genuine vu+solo as a gift around 4 or 5 months ago. its 100% genuine box but sadely its developed a fault as there is no power to the box..where do i stand with the warranty issue ?..

portbhoy
30th December, 2012, 04:36 PM
As long as the seller does not know the box has changed hands then it will still be under warranty. Get the buyer to contact the seller to organise a return.

pongo snodgrass
30th December, 2012, 05:08 PM
what if you cant get in touch with the seller...?

portbhoy
30th December, 2012, 05:32 PM
As long as you know enough about them you could bluff being them I suppose, people change addresses etc,

dell_xps
30th December, 2012, 05:36 PM
Who was it m8 ?

pongo snodgrass
30th December, 2012, 06:30 PM
Who was it m8 ?
if i tell you , i'll have to kill you !.....lol:rolleyes:...sorry cant say, no one any here though...

dell_xps
30th December, 2012, 06:52 PM
Ok fair enough, but try Alsat if you wanna get it repaired.

pongo snodgrass
31st December, 2012, 04:00 PM
Ok fair enough, but try Alsat if you wanna get it repaired.
lol...would you believe it...nothing wrong with vu+solo, after changing fuses and plugs etc....turned out at the single wall socket i was plugging into had the live connection come out of its terminal, was only just touching the live terminal....easy fix lol...connected and secured it back into the terminal....and my solo is alive again...releif....lol...might sell it now and get my self a solo2...lol

cactikid
31st December, 2012, 04:50 PM
good idea wet finger stick into socket to see if raises your hair lol,wonder how many more have a screw loose.