PDA

View Full Version : CASS Keys: Tango.. TM Pro.. AK-300.. ?

darwins
31st December, 2012, 02:16 PM
Hello Friends

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Can I have some feedback guys.

TM Pro has a good discount which ends tonight !

I read some negatives about the way TM Pro writes to cass keys rather than wite a new bin, whats your thoughts or experiences?

I have genuine TM & Tango.. I need this for bench work not direct programming in car.

Tango looks to be favorite but it looks like I would need 3 new software updates if i read correct will cost best part of ?800.. which is not in my budget at the moment.

What about AK-300 Is it relyable and do all it states?
I like the info this appears to give for example remote hertz etc from cass read. Does it id a remote type to?

Does this tool work with files or does it function in a read write manor
like carprog for example?

I can read parts with genuine ETL and red box cas3.

Any help is appreciated.

I have had a look around but get a mixed conclusion, maybe there are some posts I have missed.

darwins.

dontzapit
1st January, 2013, 09:23 AM
I read some negatives about the way TM Pro writes to cass keys rather than wite a new bin, whats your thoughts or experiences?

no thats not true, TMPro2 does create a new bin to write back to CAS.

darwins
1st January, 2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks for correcting me.

I asked questions about this module all responce was quick and honest which is the main reason this product is top notch in my book. But as we know to get the best coverage many tools are required.

I did not buy this module because i have been looking at the AK300 functions. My only concern is this is a China tool so will it do all it says?

I don't read any negatives, any users here? PM me if you prefer..

HAPPY NEW YEAR DK MEMBERS AND THANKS TO ADMIN FOR MAKING THIS A SPECIAL PLACE......

elchip
2nd January, 2013, 06:14 PM
Thanks for correcting me.

I asked questions about this module all responce was quick and honest which is the main reason this product is top notch in my book. But as we know to get the best coverage many tools are required.

I did not buy this module because i have been looking at the AK300 functions. My only concern is this is a China tool so will it do all it says?

I don't read any negatives, any users here? PM me if you prefer..

HAPPY NEW YEAR DK MEMBERS AND THANKS TO ADMIN FOR MAKING THIS A SPECIAL PLACE......

U can make etended function of CarProg a very easy let say for eeprom DUMP'S from file ;-)

Get LPT connector put inside blank new eeprom let say any 24LC16 ... and wire it.

When u want to do from DUMP first get dump from HDD go to eeprom section and program dump to that new " DONGLE " which you maked ...
After go to section where is spec function and left " DONGLE " connected
R/W will work and all be done ;-)

maybe lok complicated but its a very easy .....