totalkey
31st December, 2012, 08:46 PM
try to put a key white a transponder before switch to on

ajman5252
31st December, 2012, 08:54 PM
i did exactly that way.....

keygargoil
31st December, 2012, 10:31 PM
what chip did you try it with did you get comms because it needs to be cypher byphase

ajman5252
31st December, 2012, 10:59 PM
no i didnt get any communication in both t300 and sbb..

ajman5252
31st December, 2012, 11:09 PM
while i read key in zedbull...

keygargoil
1st January, 2013, 01:15 AM
ok so this key has been programmed on a car before or is an existing key the immo is a 24c01 in the aerial

keygargoil
1st January, 2013, 01:18 AM
while i read key in zedbull...It shows MODE: Locked. well does that mean it is cipher biphase?? frankly i am not worried abt the key or chip coz once i get communication , i will buy a key from the dealer anyway.. my prob is to get communication OR else where to find ecu or immobox to get dump OR is it possible for a immo off in particular model?
it will say mode cyphir byphase locked or cypher, manchester etc locked is normally a dealer prepared key where the car just stores the keys id the chips crypto is already written

Meat-Head
1st January, 2013, 01:18 AM
Awesome 24c02 whatever. Please go stalk bram380 he posted immo off solution

Just one snmall change first line of eeprom

Please try and report

ray-ray
1st January, 2013, 01:55 AM
Oem is RHK Id46 the sbb will do it and so will the t300 with out the adapter. "Can system" no communication with ECU to the immo. How about the engine for fault codes? If no communication there then other problems. Could be lock from to many try's without a transponder present.(try to start from the switch harness).

ray-ray
1st January, 2013, 01:59 AM
To add first programming will not take if RHK is not present. The car is program to see the remote section first then follow up with the immo. Transponder key registry. I could get them to register on the 3 or 5 time.

ajman5252
1st January, 2013, 09:01 PM
THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR PUTTING ALL TOGETHER N HELPING ME OUT

Meat-Head
1st January, 2013, 09:15 PM
picture what picture?

Meat-Head
1st January, 2013, 09:21 PM
SPAM & POST CLOCK

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/please-please-ineed-immo-off-mitsubishi-lancer-2008-a-212274/

What are you reading the eeprom with - you have removed itr off the board.

It is possable your SBB etc etc has wiped it clean

So you might have to do some leeching and begging for a matching dump

Download th in above link file from bram380- - was a pdf file look at orginal post - you see ONE change immo off.

ajman5252
1st January, 2013, 09:46 PM
oops.....my bad.....:rolleyes: forgot to add pics!!!

ajman5252
1st January, 2013, 09:54 PM
Immo off from Bram 380...will try on it..but since i m shocked to see dump with full of zero''s...not sure should i try this.. AND not even sure which of the both IC''s to write immo off dump......

Meat-Head
1st January, 2013, 10:06 PM
oops.....my bad.....:rolleyes: forgot to add pics

I read both eeprom with LabTool 48 uxp..dont think programmer is playing up... i have done hundreds of them with no issues

Immo off from Bram 380...will try on it..but since i m shocked to see dump with full of zero''s...not sure should i try this.. AND not even sure which of the both IC''s to write immo off dump......

Your bad - was you send in a tweet or something.

OK so you must be confident in your tools/method that's fine.

as for Bram380 dump *THINK* if you leech the first post out that thread
sure it was just one dit changed.

Too lasy to re leech and check.

If you have a spare chip load it onto that.

Think the earth must have mooved can't read the chips.

google the numbers for datasheet - see what they are.

Was expecting a TINY module not an arse cocking one.

smokey08
1st January, 2013, 10:47 PM
What doest the big square chip say on it? hc05? I think it may be that 1 you need to read.

Meat-Head
1st January, 2013, 11:16 PM
U got eyes like a jawk smokey?

Look for mask nimber hate this phone

bram380
2nd January, 2013, 02:02 PM
Hello DK friends

Customer brought in Mitsubshi Galant 06, all keys lost..I tried to program via T300 with n without mitsubshi adapter a but no success. Also SBB failed... did i miss something out??

Now i need to read the dump file. buti dont know where is it located..does it have immobox or dump in ecu??. i had quick look under steering column to locate immobox, but didnt find any. can anyone guide me on this

Suppose if successfully i read the dump, what are my options, can i have it immo off or can i add key data to the dump. i have sierra software, but not sure whether it will support this module..Dont have tango or tmpro2 as well

Thanks in advance!!!

Important: an attempt to run engine using invalid keys may cause the immo becomes blocked.

To activate immo turn Ignition ON for 40 min.

After that, read eprom immo box (24c01).
post here this dumps.
some one will help to add key onto dumps.