PDA

View Full Version : Am using AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plug-in & all i get is grayed out listing

gspeedy
1st January, 2013, 11:35 PM
I have only just got my dm800se box so am new to the se box.

1st thing i did after doing a auto scan was go to the channel selection screen & pressed red button (all)
I have a load of working channels on there so i take it that my tuner config is setup right.

So i now want to add the latest Bouquets for E2 28.2E.

Seen AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plug-in so installed.
After running AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plug-in, all i get is grayed out listing.

But if i press the red button in the channel selection the channels work there.

Anyone know what i could be doing wrong?

austenerife
2nd January, 2013, 12:17 PM
Hi, Mate
Not sure if you are doing anything wrong,but if you put Tspanel plugin on your image. Then download a setting epg from say LSK server try RATS. This will put the latest sat.xml and the sly bouquets on, you can see if the bouquets work.(If you have already setup your Favorites save with DCC first).
Things to check are in Menu/Setup/System/Customise you have enabled multi-epg selection. ALso when you run Autobouquets you must be on a working channel.

Good Luck

Aus

gspeedy
3rd January, 2013, 01:37 AM
I just enabled multi-epg like you said & ran Autobouquets again. still no luck.
So downloaded rats. installed, an still same grayed out.
my channels still work in the all (red button) list

Hackdroid
3rd January, 2013, 12:49 PM
provider selection have a mess about with that you know,FTA and the others

gspeedy
3rd January, 2013, 02:36 PM
All gray out in provider selection too..

gspeedy
3rd January, 2013, 07:43 PM
Will adding the latest sat.xml file satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator (http://satellites-xml.eu/) help?

gspeedy
3rd January, 2013, 09:41 PM
OK, i sorted it.

i downloaded a new satellites.xml via satellites-xml.eu
copied the file to tuxbox & enigma2

all working..

I like Rats list, thanks to austenerife for telling me about it. Loads alot faster.

monkified
4th December, 2013, 10:07 PM
OK, i sorted it.

all working..

I like Rats list, thanks to austenerife for telling me about it. Loads alot faster.

i,m stuck with this problem myself greyed out on auto bouquets and rats, tuner set up ok, download the XML.eu but I don't know we're to copy them too on tux box or enigma 2

tramman510
17th December, 2013, 04:57 PM
OK, i sorted it.

all working..

Hi gspeedy having the same problem as you with autobouquet can you please send me the file i require satellites.xml via satellites-xml.eu.
Do you put a copy in tuxbox and enigma2 and then do you have to go through autobouquet again?

gspeedy
29th May, 2014, 06:15 PM
I know this is a very late reply, but just in case it helps anyone else.

Just click this link satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator (http://satellites-xml.eu/)

If your in the UK mark/tick the satellite dish 28.2 for UK, then click the download button at the bottom of the page.

This will download the satellites.xml file.

You just need to copy this file in to the tuxbox folder on the dreambox.