PDA

View Full Version : Programming a new Stilo Key 02 plate

justy22
2nd January, 2013, 06:37 PM
Just wondering what hardware i would need to programme a new key to a fiat stilo 02 plate

obdmaster
2nd January, 2013, 08:04 PM
Just wondering what hardware i would need to programme a new key to a fiat stilo 02 plate

You will need a good programmer like xprog to read MCU (MC68HC912DG128) eeprom from BCM

Then you will need such a tool as tagkeytool or ZEDBULL to precode transponder and add to dump of eeprom of BCM.

Then you will need laser key cutting machine to cut SIP22 key.

justy22
2nd January, 2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the info can i read this with UPA

will the zedbull clone work to precode

You will need a good programmer like xprog to read MCU (MC68HC912DG128) eeprom from BCM

Then you will need such a tool as tagkeytool or ZEDBULL to precode transponder and add to dump of eeprom of BCM.

Then you will need laser key cutting machine to cut SIP22 key.

smokey08
2nd January, 2013, 08:21 PM
Zedbull will work fine, you also need alfaobd or fiatecuscan to teach the keys in. Zedbull will give you the pincode from the dump.

justy22
2nd January, 2013, 08:35 PM
Zedbull will work fine, you also need alfaobd or fiatecuscan to teach the keys in. Zedbull will give you the pincode from the dump.

Thanks for the info smokey

i wonder if you could recomend a reasonably priced cutting machine that will cut most keys i am a customer of 3d grouop and see they have quite a range

obdmaster
2nd January, 2013, 08:52 PM

Using zedbull you can precode transponder, then create an image file with your new transponder programmed. Then write back new image to BCM, then transponder is programmed, no need to program by obd.

Thanks for the info smokey

i wonder if you could recomend a reasonably priced cutting machine that will cut most keys i am a customer of 3d grouop and see they have quite a range

For most keys Miracle A5 is about the most reasonable.

smokey08
2nd January, 2013, 09:41 PM
i wonder if you could recomend a reasonably priced cutting machine

I get my mate to cut my keys on his miracle a5. So I cant help you with this.

I dont like the way of making image files and writing them back to the eeprom, much less chance of corruption if you teach them in through the obd port.

This is how I do it,
1, Get key cut.
2, Make sure it has a unlocked id48 chip in it.
3, Read MCU in the BCM and refit BCM to car.
4, Load dump into zedbull or effi and precode transponder.
5, Press the calculate button to get pin for programming.
6, connect alfaobd or fes or autocom (if it has the option) to car and program key with pin that zedbull gave you.

Job done :D

Atex31
3rd January, 2013, 12:03 AM
Using zedbull you can precode transponder, then create an image file with your new transponder programmed. Then write back new image to BCM, then transponder is programmed, no need to program by obd.

For most keys Miracle A5 is about the most reasonable.

I have a demo booked for the new Miracle A9 next week, previously had a brief demo at an expo.

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to post a review afterwards.

Meat-Head
8th January, 2013, 09:46 PM
ON TOPIC:-

go stalk member yellowstilo he had a thread "147 alfa key" or something same BCM got photos of solder point.