PDA

View Full Version : windows xp Validation

Salami
17th May, 2008, 02:15 PM
Dear Friends I have the blue star at the start of my daughter's computer is any way I can make it genuine.

I use to have a good patch that validate and download the updates I lost it when I moved the house please help. :nurse:

charlie senator
17th May, 2008, 02:21 PM
I've got a crack for it but i don't know if i can post it on here so if you wan't to pm me with an email addy i'll send you it

ukHooligan
17th May, 2008, 04:59 PM
Theres a reg file goin about that will make it legit ,maybe the one charlie s is on about.Or a wga patch.

charlie senator
17th May, 2008, 05:32 PM
Email sent mate

Salami
17th May, 2008, 05:43 PM
Theres a reg file goin about that will make it legit ,maybe the one charlie s is on about.Or a wga patch.

thank so much for your help.

yes there is but none of them worked for me including the one in the download section.

Salami
17th May, 2008, 06:23 PM
Email sent mate

Yes received with thanx I will try it and let you know.:musicus::party ::thrasher:

ukHooligan
17th May, 2008, 11:00 PM
If still no joy try here (http://keznews.com/) i,m sure you'll find something there.

speed007
19th May, 2008, 01:40 AM
Dear Friends I have the blue star at the start of my daughter's computer is any way I can make it genuine.

I use to have a good patch that validate and download the updates I lost it when I moved the house please help. :nurse:
I usually use Student Edition of the windows xp which never needs validation get it from usual places and try, as it never fails!

aminaz
20th May, 2008, 05:12 PM
you may make your system genuine and enjoy updates.
just look for microsoft genuine crack or wga crack in google!