PDA

View Full Version : DeJaVu step by step

ghostridersa
4th January, 2013, 08:20 PM
Good day members of DK

I have a dajavu cable used to repair def and error messages on RB4 and RB8 clusters. Is there any member on DK who can please give me a step by step guide on how to use this cable to do the repairs because the more I try the more I want to jump on this cable as it just does not want to work for me.

The problem I am having is that I have tried to do the def/error repairs on about 5 different clusters. I connect to the cluster and I am able to set to service/virgin mode but can not go any further because Vin is just ******* and part number is only half the number. So from there I do not know what to do or why I am having this problem. So is there any member here who can hive me step step instructions on how to use it?

Many thanks in advance

yugo45
4th January, 2013, 08:38 PM
Why do not contact Dejavu direct. They will help you.

ghostridersa
4th January, 2013, 09:34 PM
I have contacted their support team many times and they are usless, the guy cant explain properly to me. Bad product support. Maybe Mr EXE123 will reply to my post.

Why do not contact Dejavu direct. They will help you.

exe123
5th January, 2013, 12:31 AM
Support is fine but maybe the problem is sitting in front of the screen? :D

digitaltech
5th January, 2013, 05:24 AM
Good day members of DK

I have a dajavu cable used to repair def and error messages on RB4 and RB8 clusters. Is there any member on DK who can please give me a step by step guide on how to use this cable to do the repairs because the more I try the more I want to jump on this cable as it just does not want to work for me.

The problem I am having is that I have tried to do the def/error repairs on about 5 different clusters. I connect to the cluster and I am able to set to service/virgin mode but can not go any further because Vin is just ******* and part number is only half the number. So from there I do not know what to do or why I am having this problem. So is there any member here who can hive me step step instructions on how to use it?

Many thanks in advance

I saw 2 times SUPERSHIT VAG 2.0 and 4.8 broke dash because immo state wasnt changed prior to odo-corr. even dejavu couldn't fix it. get a cheap dash they run 40-50$ states side.

yugo45
6th January, 2013, 12:33 AM
I saw 2 times SUPERSHIT VAG 2.0 and 4.8 broke dash because immo state wasnt changed prior to odo-corr. even dejavu couldn't fix it. get a cheap dash they run 40-50$ states side.
Yes it can but sometimes you have to read data direct form chip, and in some cases you have to replace chip. OBD function does not work all the time. I have friend who has Dejavu and he told me this.

aef
5th April, 2016, 01:30 PM
Support is fine but maybe the problem is sitting in front of the screen? :D

Please empty your pn inbox.