PDA

View Full Version : prolemo with scanning channels

awhitey44
4th January, 2013, 10:20 PM
yo
im a SR4 user and have just reflashed my box, im attemtping to follow the non-usals tut, but im having problems, its taking forever to lock on manual transponder and when it eventually locks i exit screen and attempt to store but it becomes unlocked this is cuasing me problems as i think its linked to why when i scanned 28.2e slyuk im only getting 469 channels and am missing a shit load, does any 1 have any ideas, ive reflashed 4 times now, ive downloaded the default services scanner after flashing and when i attempt to run i get green screen.
any1 ideas please fellas

awhitey44
4th January, 2013, 10:46 PM
whats cracking me up here is its never done this before normally i follow nonusals tut and scan auto and its sweet, all of a sudden im only receiving half the channels, this crazy - im struggling to find a thread to help. its not like its the image either cos ive just flashed my original image OPLI and its doing the same. theres no HD channels showing in the list, obviously fta are there im kinda thinking the end is nigh - someone out there giz some help plz

awhitey44
4th January, 2013, 10:49 PM
whats cracking me up here is its never done this before normally i follow nonusals tut and scan auto and its sweet, all of a sudden im only receiving half the channels, this crazy - im struggling to find a thread to help. its not like its the image either cos ive just flashed my original image OPLI and its doing the same. theres no HD channels showing in the list, obviously fta are there im kinda thinking the end is nigh - someone out there giz some help plz

just to let youz kno i removed external hdd and usb reflashed - changed man transponder to predefined and im cooking on gas
woohoo