PDA

View Full Version : nissan patrol/pathfinder 2000 issue

siyadk
5th January, 2013, 12:13 AM
hello Dk

I am not sure why but i always has problem in programming Nissan 2000 models of pathfinder n patrol. I never get communication in t300.

I used all the possibilty..used nissan cables..used NISSAN 2000 apater...with n without suzuki adapter(a friend recommended)...used OBD cable..but never succeceded.
I have a strong feeling that its coz of wiring system in obd port..(my only guess)

so can anyone tell how is it done or how do u do usually with these cars??

zygzook
5th January, 2013, 01:14 AM
clones is not perfect, does not communicate t300, try mvp, mvp is not communicating, try sbb, sbb not communicating try lunch, csaner etc, etc does not communicate, work, arbajt, on foot, or stubborn and think logically not go easy

Automat
5th January, 2013, 10:11 PM
This pathfinder uses 14 pin OBD socket for key programming I think??

ajman5252
6th January, 2013, 05:53 PM
no it was 16pin...obd2

Automat
6th January, 2013, 07:46 PM
no it was 16pin...obd2

You need to find a port with this shape 14 pin socket, this is for key programming.

luis12
1st February, 2013, 01:26 PM
I have same problem, check all conections, lines etc all ok, but imposible to establish comm with ECU, tryed SBB, Hannatech P1, t300, launch etc.. did you resolved?

ajman5252
1st February, 2013, 10:17 PM
.I too have same issue.i almost quit on this models.
Automat ,. Do u mean that this car comes with 2 port,, one exclusively for key programming?

dediegokey
2nd February, 2013, 12:15 AM
Yes, have to use 14pin port to prog keys Nat3.

sideshow
2nd February, 2013, 12:25 AM
I'm pretty sure 2000 ish patrols have proper 16 pin obd2 plug
Just above the accelerator pedal
The ones in Australia do

For nissans I've always used my hannatech
Never tried t300 on nissans

What motor. Is it the zd30
Can u use a normal scanner to see if u can actually talk to the engine ecu just to read data
Tis will tell u if wiring is ok

luis12
3rd February, 2013, 03:56 AM
I'm pretty sure 2000 ish patrols have proper 16 pin obd2 plug
The ones in Australia do

For nissans I've always used my hannatech
Never tried t300 on nissans

What motor. Is it the zd30
Can u use a normal scanner to see if u can actually talk to the engine ecu just to read data
Tis will tell u if wiring is ok

Patrol ZD3.0 im sure it dont have 14 pin conn. and hanatech dont connect with this ecu, probably have other protocol.

sideshow
3rd February, 2013, 05:28 AM
U must have issues with wiring or something else
Is the car all original
I've wired up afew patrols with a gm ls1 ecu and I know there is nothing different with the patrol ecu compared to other nissans so all good scanner should connect to them
Sorry I can't check my hannatech on a patrol as most of the ones I work on we remove the zd30 and throw in a gm ls1 or ls2 motor or a big 6.5 litre Chevy diesel

Automat
5th February, 2013, 08:50 PM
[QUOTE=sideshow;1858563]I'm pretty sure 2000 ish patrols have proper 16 pin obd2 plug
The ones in Australia do

They have both 16 & 14 ports on 2000 pathfinder, you have to find the 14 pin one.

luis12
7th February, 2013, 03:15 AM
Problem solved... the story: This Patrols in Australia; asian market and south america if uses ZD3.0, has a ECU with Zexel software and dont have same protocal than others Patrols, it has same immomodule letter A step5/5.5 with ID60, has I said tryed most key programmers but no success, then a tecnic whith a Gscan made key program kwick and easy, Consult 3 can doit too, Im very impressed with Gscan capabilityes,very good tool.

sideshow
7th February, 2013, 12:13 PM
Gscan is good but expensive over here and in Australia it does not do all makes and models which my daigun does alot
I bought launch daigun and found three different bits of software for it
Merged them all together now I have close to 80 different car logos but half I have no idea what cars they are heheheh
But for 700 bucks its kicks all over gscan

dediegokey
9th February, 2013, 12:46 AM
Hola for Nissan especially oldies I use VeDis from Autoland Scientech,this is for scanning but it does
program keys never faild me.There is a new model,
so if you search maybe u can find one for little money.
Luis