PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2DID 170hp DPF OFF

popescovici11
6th January, 2013, 11:10 PM
Hello mates,
I need DPF OFF to this car. Swiftec not working good, just erase all DTC, but DPF Light is ON.
Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2DiD 170HP
ECU: Denso
Processor : SH7058
After I wrote one solution from one guy, DPF Light goes OFF and Check Engine light is blinking.
I wrote also original and DPF is OFF, CHeck Engine is blinking, NO DTC.

Thanks in advance.

pablo1971
6th January, 2013, 11:14 PM
with the engine check light blinking----this indicates that the ecu needs the injectors to be re learned..if you then re learn the injectors the light should go off.

popescovici11
6th January, 2013, 11:32 PM
Pablo1971 this job will work with X431 or with Autocom CDP?

Thanks

pablo1971
7th January, 2013, 12:15 AM
MAYBE-----with the engine light falshing this says that the injector learning/calibration has not been carried out,and the ecus see no calibration codes foe the injectors.try with the launch and autocom and try and learn the injector codes,this is done with dealer tool,but engine needs to be 80c-running on idle,and learning function carried out....if you cant do this with both tools,then you will be able to read the injectors calibration codes from the top of the injectors,you will have to strip the egr off,but it is a easy job-------with codes the launch will codes easy i think..

jovime
7th January, 2013, 12:26 AM
Hello mates,
I need DPF OFF to this car. Swiftec not working good, just erase all DTC, but DPF Light is ON.
Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2DiD 170HP
ECU: Denso
Processor : SH7058
After I wrote one solution from one guy, DPF Light goes OFF and Check Engine light is blinking.
I wrote also original and DPF is OFF, CHeck Engine is blinking, NO DTC.

Thanks in advance.

Can u check if in adjust menu in autocom you're able to reset the dpf ash level?

popescovici11
7th January, 2013, 10:23 AM
Autocom CDP wasn't able to reset DPF Level. With Launch X431 i was able to adjust pump. And now it is ok.