PDA

View Full Version : Dpf Sid803

moky
7th January, 2013, 04:34 PM
hi all

i need help please for dpf off on sid 803,ecusafe don't work..

Many thanks !

kevfield
7th January, 2013, 05:13 PM
Send mpc dump read via bdm

Thanks kev

moky
7th January, 2013, 05:48 PM
I have just int flash..thx

moky
8th January, 2013, 07:10 AM
Nobody for help ?

yas200
8th January, 2013, 11:14 AM
I don't advise to help this person - he is a deceiver big.

moky
8th January, 2013, 12:00 PM
all people here know you are a business man 5x banned ..please stop comments..when i help i help for free,I'm not here for doing buziness by pm... and you?

taurius
8th January, 2013, 12:45 PM
Help should be for personal cars and for learning purpose.

If you earn a living by doing that kind of jobs the only possible way for help would be sharing/trading or helping each other out.

I provide free dpf off files only for test purposes, when I am developing a solution or for a man with his personal car in trouble (bad previouse tune or bad dpf off file supplied by other tuner).

In any other case it is my bread and butter, because many people asking for help here are in the car electronic business and charge their customers for that, but still want free stuff here.

moky
8th January, 2013, 01:12 PM
I don't want it free taurius,i want serious solution so i will pay ,i understand that...but for lot of person,this forum is a buziness,you understand ..

taurius
8th January, 2013, 01:24 PM
Even if it is business for many here, I don't think it is in any way wrong as long as there are no scams and the solutions are solid.

The tuner gets to feed him and his family, the other business men charge their customers and also feed their families, the customer is happy to get rid of the dpf and have a proper solution.

If the owner comes here by himself, he can get it cheaper than a garage would charge him, the tuners gets what he deserves and the owner is again happy for a problem solved.

On the other hand - the owner may be unhappy or have a damaged engine in case of a faulty free or paid file. If he comes here scamed by someone or with ant interesting (worth developing) problem - I believe people will try to help him for free.

eurouser
8th January, 2013, 04:07 PM
all people here know you are a business man 5x banned ..please stop comments..when i help i help for free,I'm not here for doing buziness by pm... and you?

" All for free for all" good solution
If ecusafe not work (free cracked) , buy fap off file from owners companies:ciao:

good luck

moky
8th January, 2013, 04:11 PM
it's ok it's made.Normally solved Thx

kennfeld
8th January, 2013, 04:53 PM
you read mpc ?

moky
9th January, 2013, 07:57 AM
no just int flash

Thx to taurius for his help

barti122
9th January, 2013, 10:00 AM
try this files and reply

mario38
9th January, 2013, 02:29 PM
try this files and reply
hello can I ask what criteria you used to find this solution?

barti122
9th January, 2013, 02:43 PM
I did this once, and your car was made by a professional from the tuning. I compared that what he's changed and I converted your file

eurouser
9th January, 2013, 02:48 PM
try this files and reply
this file is not for all ecus sid803,when you write it you close ecu!Only with real modifications factory dump you solve problem without problems!

taurius
9th January, 2013, 05:25 PM
I did this once, and your car was made by a professional from the tuning. I compared that what he's changed and I converted your file

I have seen this "pro" modification a few times. I am sorry to inform you, but those changes (I am talking about the ones, not concerning dtc entries), have nothing to do with removing fap from the file. I have seen similar variations of changes in different dumps from sid803 ecus with fap.

I have also seen another file, not available on the web, done as the tuner told "by damos" it also had some sections of the dump changed to values, that were present in newer sid803a ecus with fap. Again, that doesn't remove fap.

Another modification seen from some tuners is deletion of a big bunch of the dtc switch table - not a wise solution.

There is one simple byte, that needs changing from 1 to a 0. If you want your work to be similar to factory fapless cars, there are a few dtc switches, that need changing aswell.

These changes are not hard to find if you have a factory fapless car dump, a test car, basic winols skills and some patience for testing everything out.