PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Manchester/Stockport area?

beastman
17th May, 2008, 03:36 PM
I had an old Dbox (sagem) about 2 years or so ago - I used it for a while and actually gave it away to a friend. (it was a great bit of kit but it wasn't ideal for working with my tivo).
I cant remember half the things I did to flash it (I put the pacino image on it) and no surprise by now it needs doing again with new keys etc.
I'd rather pay someone local a few quid to sort it for me as the time and effort to re-learn it and find the required keys is too much of a faff as I'm not now the user.
So anyone round my way that can sort it for me?

thanks

thommo
17th May, 2008, 04:03 PM
mate this is a learning/testing forum not a exchange for people to get a paid for fix.

id suggest doing it yourself as i dont think anyone will take you up on it as cash is involved for one, and two, no one knows you and would be foolish to take a risk.

what your asking basically is for a trader to step forward so you can pay him to do your box, we dont welcome traders here and if they catch wind of members on sites willing to pay and us the forum allowing you to ask we could end up infested by them.

im closing this thread so theres no replies, you may get lucky and receive a pm off someone but you also are taking a risk as you dont know who the person is your talking to.

rule of thumb is to do it yourself, we learn and test here were not a free tv forum, if people do use us for free tv then thats down to them and not us but we wont allow free trade of it.